Are you serious?

"Happy birthday dear Gracie, happy birthday to you!" The little girl giggled and blew out her candles. Today, Grace turned three years old. Anna and her family came to visit for the party and a few friends from the camp came as well. Of course, Elizabeth and Noah were there too and so was Caspian. Madison sliced the cake and handed out pieces to each person. She stood behind the table and cut each slice of the delicious vanilla cake that she had made by herself. Suddenly, Luke wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck.

"You are so beautiful, Madison."

"Thank you Mr. Handsome." She replied with a wink. They had been married for two months now and Madison was convinced they were the happiest couple.

"Sorry to interrupt," Elizabeth said, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Suddenly, Madison covered her mouth and ran into the house. Elizabeth gasped and followed Madison into the bathroom. The throw up kept coming, so Elizabeth held Madison's hair back. Finally, it stopped and Madison sat back and wiped her mouth.

"I'm sorry." Madison moaned.

"Is it a sickness?" Elizabeth questioned, "How long has this been going on?"

"About a month or so. I think it might be a virus. I'm not sure though."

"My goodness." Elizabeth stepped back and looked into Madison's eyes.

"What is it?"

"Honey, I think you're pregnant."

"What? Pregnant? How can this be?" Madison covered her face and cried, "Luke is going to be so mad if he finds out. He didn't want more kids yet. Oh Elizabeth, what am I going to do?"

Elizabeth kneeled down and lifted Madison's chin up, "My dear, children are a blessing from God. Knowing Luke, he'll be more excited than mad."

"But we just got married! I don't know how he's going to react."

Luke knocked on the bathroom door and Elizabeth whispered, "You might as well tell him soon." She then got up and walked away, allowing Luke to join his wife in the bathroom.

"You okay baby?" He said as he placed her head in his arms.

"Not really." She moaned.

"What's wrong?" His concerned face made Madison feel more guilty that she was pregnant. She decided to wait and tell him later, that way his day wasn't ruined.

"Umm, nothing. Just a virus." She smiled and got up with his help. She walked towards the door but Luke grabbed her,

"Are you sure? This has been happening an awful lot Madison." His face was more serious now.

"Yeah, that's all. Just a virus." She said as she fast walked out the door. Grace smeared the pink cake all over her face and laughed. She was a messy girl and had no problem with getting tremendously dirty. Madison smiled at her beautiful daughter. She was going to be a big sister and she was only three. Madison sighed and started to cut more cake. She wasn't sure whether to be happy or mad about this new blessing God decided to give them. Madison handed Grave a few gifts, and the little girl tore into them. First, there was a baby doll from Luke and Madison.

"Ohh Mommy and Daddy, I love it! Thank you." She ran over and gave her parents hugs. Secondly, she got paper and colored pencils. "What's this?" She said, holding up the gifts with excitement.

"They're so you can draw. Mommy will teach you how later, okay?" Madison smiled. The little girl nodded and ripped open another gift. There was a little pink hat and a coat for the little girl whose birthday was during winter time. It didn't get extremely cold where they lived, but it did chill up and a little girl would most definitely need a coat.

"Thank you everyone!" She said as she ran around and gave everyone hugs. When she got to Madison she whispered, "I love you, Mommy."

"I love you too baby." Madison whispered back.

-That Night-
Madison sat on the bed with her wet hair dripping on the sheets. She just finished taking a shower and putting Grace into bed. Luke stepped out of the bathroom and sat next to Madison. He kissed her and said,

"Hey, is something wrong?"

Madison swallowed and replied, "Yes, Luke. I have to tell you something."

"Go on.." He said, moving closer to her.

"You know how I've been sick for a while?" Madison said. Luke nodded with reply, "Well Elizabeth told me it's because..because I'm pregnant."

Luke sat, shocked. "You're what?"

"I'm pregnant, Luke. I'm so sorry." She started crying and was startled when Luke jumped up. He ran around to the other side of the bed and kissed her directly on the lips.

"Oh babe, I can't believe it. We're going to be parents."

"You're happy?" Madison questioned.

"Of course! I love you so much!" He picked Madison up and swirled her around. She giggled as looked straight into his eyes. He kissed her for a long time an then laid her on the bed.

"Oh Madison, I'm so happy."

"Me too." She said kissing him again and wrapping her arms around his neck. She couldn't wait to hold a new baby. Her baby.

**A/N Please let me know if my story is making sense. I'm so excited that I was able to get this far. You all are truly amazing & I appreciate you all so very much! ☺️**