Chapter 9

It's the day after the cabbage quest, me and kazuma are sitting at a table at the guild talking about a new skill we both aquired...

Kazuma: "Create water!"

Wooosh!

A stream Of water bursts out of kazumas palm into a glass cup.

[Y/N]: "Nice!"

Kazuma picks up the glass of water and drinks it...

Kazuma: *Gulp* "ah... Not bad for a basic skill huh?"

[Y/N]: "You got that right! This skill will be useful on long quests."

Suddenly darkness enters the guild hall and walks towards us and says:

Darkness: "Hey guys! I got my amor fixed with the money I got from the cabbage quest! Does it not look brilliant? What do you think?"

Kazuma: "Eh... It looks like the kind of junk a spoiled ass son of an aristocrat would wear."

Darkness: "oh, honestly! Would it hurt you to pay a lady a complement every now and then?"

[Y/N]: "kazuma does have a point though. It looks like you get spoiled almost every single damn day."

Darkness: "Oh your so rough! You never show me any mercy!"

Kazuma: "can you not? This other weirdo is distracting me."

Kazuma looks to his left where megumin is standing; she's rubbing herself all over her magic staff while making erotic sounds...

[Y/N]: "Everywhere I look theirs always something weird happening"

Kazuma: "if no one stops her she's gonna out perv you!" *Points at darkness*

Megumin: "I love you manatite staff with your throbbing magical power! mmmh!"

[Y/N]: "it's getting worse by the second!"

Suddenly aqua yells from across the guild...

Aqua: "That's all!? What are you trying to pull here? I caught a ton of cabbages and that's all your offering!?"

Aqua seems to be in a altercation with luna and holds her by the collar of her shirt

Luna: "Well actually, I checked your haul and most of it is actually lettuce!"

Aqua: "why is their lettuce mixed in with my cabbages?"

Darkness then looks towards us and says

Darkness: "it's true. Lettuce does have a lower demption value."

Kazuma: "I guess you learn something new every day"

[Y/N] "The more you know"

Aqua then let's go of luna and grunts while walking towards us

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aqua then let's go of luna and grunts while walking towards us...

Kazuma then says in a sarcastic voice:

Konosuba X Male Reader (Harem)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें