Chapter 1

Hi! My name is [Y/N]. I'm a person that likes to work out basically an active person.
It's December 16th and it is Really cold!
If your wondering why I'm in a store it's because my friend Ka- Bzzzt!

[Y/N]: "Hmm? Oh it's Kazuma!"

Kazuma: "Hey are coming back? I wanna eat some chips!"

[Y/N]: "Yeah I'm leaving the store right now! Just calm down jeez! It's cold as hell out here!"

Kazuma: "Well hurry up!" *Hangs up*

[Y/N]: "Well I better hurry!" "Let me grab this and this... Ok I'm good."

So anyways that was my friend kazuma! I ended up walking to the store to buy some chips so I could hang out with him!

As I turn around to walk to the cashier I accidentally bump into a cute girl.

[Y/N]: I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you!

Cute girl: *Takes a earbud out*
It's ok, don't worry about it!

*Later*

As I was walking back to kazuma's place I saw the cute girl again.

[Y/N]: *says quietly* wow she is cute.

She then crosses the road walking towards my side. But as I stare at her I see a car behind her getting bigger.

[Y/N]: Ah shit! This fucking dumbass is drunk as hell!

I run towards the girl while screaming for her to get out of the way. She doesn't hear me cause of her earbuds.

[Y/N]: Damn it! I'm not gonna make it!
Gah!

I jump toward the girl and push her out of the way to keep her safe but then...

[Y/N]: Ah shiii-

Bang!

The car hits me leaving me alive slowly... dieing.

[Y/N]: *Coughs* D...Damn...it...I'm dieing. It hurts... So much!

As I slowly begin to close my eyes the cute girl runs up to me and shakes me to see if I'm alive.

Cute girl: "Hey man! Please don't die! This is my fault! I'm so sorry! Please don't die!"

As she begins to apologize more, her voice begins to fade.

[Y/N]: (In thoughts) why is she saying sorry? It's not her fault it's the driver's fault!

Then, my eyelids slowly shut.

[Y/N]: Gasp! Gah!

Silence*

[Y/N]: Where am I? This place is so weird...

???: "Hello [Y/N] [L/N] this is the after life unfortunately you have passed on."

There before me sat the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!