DuckTales Finale

Ok, this isn't a ship, but I think people need (or are gonna need) somewhere to talk about this finale. Honestly, it made me cry a little after. But hey, what did you guys think?

(DUCKTALES FINALE SPOILERS FOLLOW- DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE FINALE)

Ok that should be enough space.

HAHA nerp!

Ok..

Thoughts on the finale..

Can go....

HERE 👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉

Well, that comment section might just destroy Wattpad with all the comments there might be on there, but go nuts, I WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THOUGHT!!

I personally loved it, and I hated Bradford more than I ever hated ANYONE in my LIFE for trying to turn my little Huey against his family. But I liked that Gyro calls him "Hat Nephew".

Second, MY LITTLE DEW-BERRY IS GONNA BE A PILOT WHEN HE'S OLDER!!!

(I'm calling it)

And then there's the matter of April and June. This plot twist tore me apart.

I'm gonna write about it, so if you want to watch the finale and you haven't seen it, DO NOT READ THISSSSSS.

Ok.

Little Webster finally became a triplet! At the end I was like,
"Aw, I remember when Webby said she wanted to be a triplet..."

And now she is. BOOM, happy ending, nailed it, Disney.

NOT QUITE.

I knew Beakley lied about some of Webby's past before, but I thought that was just something small and now they were all even. I did not expect to hear that they weren't even related and instead she was related to someone else.

We find out that June and May are clones of Webby, but we can't trust them yet since they are F.O.W.L. creations, and they might be evil.

Webby walks into her room a while after meeting the clones to find them kneeling on the floor of her bedroom, June with the Sword of Swanstantine and May with the Blessed Bagpipes of Clan McDuck. Webby shortly after realises they are stealing from the mansion, and she is kidnapped. At least, someone is kidnapped.

Ok, I won't get into any more of that plot, I want to talk about how Launchpad became GizmoDuck. I loved this scene, and I was worried that LP wouldn't have a huge part in the finale, and I wanted to see all the characters for one last time. This was beautiful.
He didn't know how to work it properly, but he somehow managed to win against F.O.W.L.'s brainwashed citizens of DuckBerg.

I felt for my little "Hat Nephew" during this episode, I actually wore a red cap like his throughout the entire episode because it made me feel like I was dressed appropriately for the event.

IT WAS THEN THAT I BECAME SAID HAT NEPHEW-

Anyway, when Huey was attempting to bad-mouth Bradford, he does a straight up Uno-Reverse and exposes himself as  a Junior Woodchuck. Then reciting one of the many rules of the Woodchuck, he states;

"Never speak ill of a fellow Woodchuck."

I-

What the frick-

And there's my little baby, not sure what to do, he can't smack-talk him, because he's a Woodchuck and that would be breaking the rules, and HE LEFT HIS GUIDEBOOK AT HOME.

Ok, this is making me sad now. I will let everyone discuss their thoughts in the comments.

I will soon arrive, my friends. Soon....

Ok goodbye!