A/N

Ok, I only just realised how many reads this thing has. I don't really pay attention to how many reads my stories have, but I just saw it out of the corner of my eye and I was like, "BRUH-"

Anyways, I just want to say thank you all so much for reading my stuff, crappy as it might be. It means a lot though. So thanks!

But seriously, 88 reads! I know there are people with like 10k reads but this feels like that to me, especially since I'm not Wattpad-famous or anything. I'm just one of those side accounts.

Also, my Debbigail story got what, 96 reads or something? Dude.

96 reads for like 3 chapters xD

I don't know if everyone knows this, but I'm going to be taking a hiatus (is that what it's called?) from my Debbigail story, mainly because of the season finale. It was.... eventful. If you have seen the finale you will know what I mean, but just incase someone hasn't, I won't spoil it.

I've done some art recently, but I forgot to take a photo of it and it looks like a two-year-old did it so I don't think it is worthy for my art book. The reason it looks like a two-year-old did it is because I was feeling particularly childish that day and it is literally a tree I painted with giant googly eyes on it. But let me know if you want that included in my art book.

Also one other thing. I have been toying with different ideas for books but there are two main things that I am seriously considering. And since I am the most indecisive person ever, I am going to do a poll.

So, I will write the two options below, and if you want to vote for an option, just comment "vote" on the option you want to vote for. Ok? OK.

The options are:

A) A Starco fan fic

B) A DuckTales groupchat

Please let me know because I can't choose.

Anyways, that's pretty much it. Let me know if you want my dumb tree in my art book, and let me know what book you want me to write next. What ever option loses I will probably do after, but I don't know yet.

Anyways, bye!