Chapter 25

Mia was distracted whole night and day and why wouldn't she. She was 14 year old and her life was smooth but suddenly something unrealistic happened in her life. She decided to use her phone as always to divert her mind. She decided to search about them. Mia was about to search but she heard a knock and it was Hoseok. He entered in the room and went directly to her. He wanted to annoy her but after seeing her dull face he understood that something was pissing her.

"Hey! What happen? What's with this long face" he asked with the smile. She signed. She didn't know what to do or say

"What you think about monsters or satan or something like this" she asked simply but she can see his confused expression clearly

"What you mean? What I think about them?"

"Do you think they exist?"

"Of course they do exist! but in movies and books" but she disappointed with the answer.

"Why you asked?" He asked and  layed down on the bed.

"Nothing just curious" her gaze was on the floor.

"But I heard that they used to exist but they disappeared like...mmm like dinosour I guess"  she faced him like she wanted to hear more. Hoseok noticed and continued.

"I heard that they do exist. Most people believe in god and if god exist then why not satan? And I also heard that devil used to torture humans and later on  heaven killed all the devils.  This is the only thing I know. But these are not true according to me." She slightly nodded her head.

"I thought I will have some fun with my sister before going to my bed but nvm" and with that Hoseok went to his room.

"Then what happened to Angels? Do they exist" she asked to her self.

"Why little angel is curious about angels" she started by the sudden voice. She looked around but there was no one.

"Wh.. who are you and where are you?"  but suddenly figure appeared in her room.

"WHO ARE YOU!"

"Jimin is my name" with that smile appeared on his lips and his eyes disappeared.

"Wow! Such a beauty you are. Did you just attacked on my heart with your beauty?"
She dramatically said and he chuckled.

She relaxed herself a little bit. "Who are you, wait- you appeared like Jungkook" he nodded.

"He was hot, you are cute."  She said while checking him.

"But you are cruel" he said with the little sad expression.

"You made kook sad again. He cried last night and locked himself again in the room". He mumbled while looking down.

"Kook? You mean Jungkook. I did nothing, he scared me" her voice lowered with every word.

"But he didn't want too. Lizard don't mean to harm but if you still scared of them then it's not her mistake."

"Weird exampl- HEYYY! he was not lizard he was monster and wait I'm not scared of lizards!"

"It was example" he sat beside her on the bed. There was awkward silence.

"I want to ask you something, may I?" He gave a nod.

"Who is Y/n?" But he didn't respond. He was looking  into her eyes . He was observing her. She noticed

"What!?"

"You are so small" with that smile appeared on his face.

"You too" she glared and his smile disappeared.

"I was talking about age not height"

"But you are still small" she laughed but Jimin didn't find it anything funny.

"You are not like Y/n. She was polite and you- you are spoiled."

"But who was she?".

"Come here, I will tell you a story"

_

On the other side Jungkook was afraid. He was afraid to come out of his room. He wanted to gain everything with powers but all he gained nothing.

"She hate me, She again hate me. She was scared of me, I scared her again" he looked toward Namjoon with his teary eyes.

"I'm not that bad why everyone see me as bad" Namjoon didn't respond him. He was looking for something to cheer him up. He went outside and after few minutes he came with the little dog in his hands.

"His name is yeontan, Hold him" Namjoon told Jungkook to hold a little dog but he refused to go into Jungkook's arms. All he did was hide himself into Namjoon's arms.

"Now  move your hand slowly and softly on his body then try to hold him"  Jungkook did the same. In the beginning dog startled but later he started feeling easy around Jungkook. He moved his hand on yeontan's soft body again and again and smile spread on Jungkook's face when the dog went to him and licked his face.

"We need to show affection. We need to realise them that we are not meant to harm them. You need to tell Mia that you are not dangerous for her" Jungkook looked toward dog and he licked his face again and  Jungkook  chucked. But his smile disappeared once again.

"What if I will show my real self to this dog, What will happen?"  Namjoon had no answer this time, because he knew that dog will  scared too.

"Mia is a human, she can think. If you will talk to her, I'm sure she will listen to you" He looked into Namjoon's eyes for a minute and he signed.

"I will try".

_

"SUCH A DUMB GIRL SHE WAS! HOW CAN SHE LEAVE HIM! HE LOVED HER AND SHE left him. I am feeling bad saying things to Jungkook"  she was disappointed that she took stupid decision in her past life. she was disappointed that she listened to someone who killed her and didn't believe someone who loved her.

"Why, Why you think she was stupid?" Jimin asked.

"He loved her and  he changed himself for her and all he got hate from her. I'm sure she never used her brain. Well no matter if that girl was me but still SHE WAS STUPID" she was angry on the fact that they had sad ending and Jungkook suffered because of her.

"Be careful girl. The girl you are talking about is the queen and the one I loved" Jimin and Mia both looked toward Jungkook.

°°END OF CHAPTER°°

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GOOD MY LOBELY HOOMANS. I was trying to complete it but every day people were around me to disturb me.  I wanted to write something else but end up writing this.

I wanted to add some evil satan too but i don't want this story to go long😅