Chapter 26

Jimin and Mia startled because of his sudden interruption.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook didn't said anything and his gaze turned to Jimin. He was not expecting Jimin to be here.

"What are you doing here?" He asked to Jimin, totally ignored her question and Jimin just shrugged in response. Jungkook wanted to talk alone to Mia that Jimin sensed but he was in   mood to tease him.

"Taehyung was looking for you". Jungkook lied to him. He wanted him to go.

"But he already know that I am here" there was a moment of silence.

"Well.. Jin wanted to talk to you and he was asking me about you"

"But he is the one who send me here" Jungkook gave him fake smile and  Jimin just laughed.

"Why Jin send you here?"

"He didn't, I was just playing"

"Go! I want to talk to her" he whispered to Jimin.

"Ok! My little angel, I need to go. We will meet again" but Mia hold his arms that Jungkook noticed. She was guilty to call him monster and all the conversation they had but she was still scared of him.
"Don't leave me alone with him"

"I wouldn't harm you, I promise"
With that Jungkook signed him to go that Jimin followed and disappeared in the air but they didn't know what to talk.

"Would you like to go outside?" He asked.

"It's late".

"So what?"

"But oppa will scold me!"

"He wouldn't even know"
With that Jungkook hold her hand and in the blink of eyes they were outside.

"Wow! It was quick" she looked around. Her eyes were wide open. She was not expecting that it will be this fast.

"I told you! Would you like to eat something with me, my little angel" he didn't know how to be polite he was nervous. Jungkook decided to talk like Jimin. As polite as him.

"Stop it! You look weird with your fake smiling face and sweet tone but yes" with that they went to the park that she found weird.

"Why we are in the park" He motioned her to sit on the bench and moved his fingers on the bench and food appeared.

"I don't have money but you can have free expensive food, just let me know what you want" Mia looked toward the food with the big  smile. It was fresh, warm and the fragrance of food was amazing.

"Who need money? I just need powers" she said while taking a bite of food.

She was enjoying her food and Jungkook was looking at her  with smile. He was relieved that she is not scared of him now. She was looking happy.

"Want to see how you were in previous life and how you will look when you will grow up?" He asked while removing phone from his pocket

"Hmm" she said. Her mouth was full with food. She was excited and who wouldn't. Everyone will like to look their future appearance.

"Wait" he opened his phone and selfie that he took with Y/n pop up. He never changed the wallpaper because he still didn't know how to change it and nor he wanted to change.

 He never changed the wallpaper because he still didn't know how to change it and nor he wanted to change

Mia chocked on her food and looked toward Jungkook's smiling face.

"You mean I will look like this when I will grow up" she asked with shocked face.

"Yes, why?"

"No way! She is ugly and I am way prettier than her"

" I think you don't want to live any longer" he glared.

"What! I'm just being honest"

"Stop saying bad about Y/n. You don't deserve to see her" he clenched his jaw.

"She is me. So I am saying bad to me and I can say bullshit to me"

"She.is.my.wife.you.can't.say.anything.to.her" he was angry but he decided to calm down. He don't wanted to scare her. He took a deep breath.

"Just finish your food. We are going back" she didn't said anything and finished food silently. She knew that he was angry but she was smiling inside to know that he love Y/n, the way Jimin told her. They didn't go home. They were just walking on the dark street.

"I have a question?" She asked still looking down.

"Hmm?"

"She hurt you. She broke you so many times. She is the reason of your this condition then why you still love her" her head was low. He stopped and looked  toward her.

"You are young to know, you will know when the time will come" with that they started walking. Mia enjoyed his company. They were not talking but it was not awkward. It was comfortable for her.

"You are not actually bad"

"Are you saying this because you got a chance to have free  expensive food"he chuckled

"Ofc, that was the  only good thing you did that I loved, can we come again tomorrow?"

"I knew this, your tummy will come out if you will eat outside everyday"

"It wouldn't, I wouldn't let it"

"No way!  this was just a one day thing" with that they went to her home.

_

"Mia you are going to be late! wake up!"she heard her brother was shouting from kitchen.

She lazily woke up and went to bathroom to get ready. After few minute she went to the kitchen

"Good morning mom, good morning dad, good morning oppa" she said not excited to go to school. She sat beside her brother

"You lazy human being, when will you start waking up early like Hoseok" her mom said

"Your previous result was not good. I hope you will do best this time" her dad said without showing any emotion. She was used to it, that was the reason she was only close with her brother.  Her Mom and Dad were nothing but working robots and wanted their children to be like them. Hoseok noticed her dull face and changed the topic.

"Finish your food quickly, your friend might be waiting" She almost forget about her that she exsist. Mia finished her food quickly and ran toward main door ignoring her mom and dad.

"Ana, I'm sorry for being late"

"Nah it's ok, I met someone handsome today. He was so angelic. I bet he was more handsome than the man you met in your dream" she said with sparkling eyes.

"But he was older we are 14 and he was looking like 20 or 23"

"Ok! So?"

"He had sharp features"

"Are you guys talking about me"

°°END OF THIS  CHAPTER°°

AnNyEoNg~

(-  -)   (_  _)   (-  -) 

I will reread it later. I tried hard not to do any mistake but I'm confident and I know myself. I would have done some mistakes again.