Chapter 36

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

Mia was celebrating her birthday with her family and with some of her friends. In the mid of party Taehyung joined them. Mia was surprised because he was not the only one but Jungkook and Jimin were with him too. It was awkward but Hoseok recognised Jungkook.

"Jungkook!? Wow where were you all these years. I can't believe you are still the same young and handsome" with that Hoseok hugged him tightly that Jungkook accept. While hugging him, Jungkook's gaze met with Mia and he was mesmerized. Her height her appearance all were exactly the blue print of Y/n except her eyes and her hair. Mia's eyes were black and her hair were short unlike Y/n. She used to have brown eyes and long hair. They broke the hug and Jungkook's eyes met with floor. On the other side Taehyung went close to her dad. He had no fear nor he was hesitant because he knew if her parents will refuse he will just manipulate them. Where everyone was busy seeing Taehyung with confusion, Ana was busy trying to remember if he saw him somewhere.

"Dad! Meet him, h-he is Taehyung. H-he is a good boy and he-he is obedient and rich" Mia had no courage to say that she had boyfriend and hide it from them.

"Ahh! Now I realised. Y/n is not he the same guy we met four years ago. You skippe-"

"Hey I have something to tell you" Jimin pulled her and disappeared in the room. Everyone was dumbfounded. Jungkook was just seeing everything and did nothing. He was just looking and was observing things.

"Honey I told you to cooperation and look you are not doing it right" on this point Mia wanted to pull his hair badly and smack him with the wall. She was shocked to his boldness.

"I'm her boyfriend and we are dating from past four years and I don't know what type of boy you imagined for your daughter but I grantee you will see nothing but smile on her face and if you want to beat me just do it but please accept us in the end"  her father looked him from head to his toe. The silent was killing Mia so much.

On the other side it was not silence at all.

"What the hell! Mia never hide anything from me how she dare!" Jimin was just looking at her.

"Now I see why you are her friend. You are as noisy as her you know that?" She looked at him if she was thinking something.

"Hmm so you are the only single?"

"Why you asked?"

"So that I can think if I have a chance or not"
Jimin laughed.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

Jungkook left the place  soon. It was like if he get annoyed easily on the earth and on the other side her father agreed. It was hard no doubt he was angry too but Hoseok tried to explain him and Taehyung took his chance and manipulated him through his eyes.
Taehyung and Mia were now walking in hell but they heard screams, painful screams.

"W-what was it"

"Just they are receiving punishments according to their Karmas" she gulped.

"So about last night" she Just looked toward him and Taehyung understood what she was trying to say.

"We have sex organs for a reason stupid it's not a sin if it's a sin whole world will come to hell I guess"

"You sure"

"Hmm but why you care it's not like you are going to heaven because you are going to be here with me"

"Don't you think you are so bold today?" They both chuckled and on the other side Jungkook started adoring Bella because he wanted to fall again but he was little hesitant to accept but Bella had no problem. It was enough for her that he started observing her.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"It's time, your wish granted" Namjoon said to the soul of Y/n that was busy observing everyone with the little smile on her face.
Her only wish was "I want to be with Jungkook untill he started loving someone else". She started walking with Namjoon and went to seokjin's castle.

"Are you happy?" Seokjin asked.

She looked down and then looked toward Yoongi.
"You don't have to worry. You did nothing wrong. I know you had option to choose me or all those people and I'm happy you were loyal with your duties. You chosen millions of people over me. I really forgive you" all the time Yoongi was looking down not because he was guilty but because he knew that now it's hard for him to hide his tears and tears will fall anytime and without thinking twice he hugged her.

"There would have been another way. I am still not satisfied with the conditions. You would have been with him but look what I did. I changed the destinies of so many people."

"You didn't change it. It was written like this and yes I am happy now. Because I will wait for him afterlife and I know there is another life where we will be together."The door opened and there were infinite stairs. She looked back and thought to herself.

"Because he will be my guardian angel no matter how worst he is and one day we will meet again.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

FiNally! The end.

Little note
I started this story just for fun. I really had no idea I just wanted to write something like fantasy.

When I killed the Y/n. It was supposed to be actual ending. But I don't know what happened after that and the story was not designed from the beginning.

After that I thought nvm I will end this with Mia who was actually Y/n and she was supposed to remember about her past life on the place when she entered in Jungkook's room and when she said "darker things really hide beautiful thing" but that thing was common in all the stories.

Then idk how I turn mia as Taehyung's soulmate. But thank you so much for staying with me till the end. I just wanted to practice on how to write stories that's it and now I think I know how to write.

Whenever I will start new story, i will make it professional and unique.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬 🎉