Part 14

Charles's gulp was so loud you could hear it.

"Erik?" The man called Logan called Erik. Erik didn't seem to hear him because he started marching up to Charles, his first balled up. Theodore was jogging behind him.

Just as Erik reached Charles you teleported behind him and pulled him back.

"YOU! HOW DO YOU FUCKING DARE COME HERE! YOU PIECE OF SHIT! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FAMILY! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT WITH ME?!  Kate! Let me go! Let me kill the fucking bastard!" He shouted at you as you stopped him  from jumping on your ex.

"Erik, stop! They must be here for a reason.!" you grunted.

"Yeah, for me to kill him!" he shouted making Charles flinch. "I'M GOING TO TEAR YOUR SPINE OUT XAVIER!"

"A reason that perhaps doesn't involve you killing him!" you snapped at him, as your heels dug into the carpet.

"Dad?"

Erik stopped and looked at Lucius who had spoken. He then looked at Theo.

"Theodore, boys, go to your rooms." he ordered his sons.

"But-"

"Go." His voice was quiet and authoritative.

"Yes sir." They said and obediently went up the stairs, sneaking peaks at the strangers or glances at you.

You turned to Charles.

"You're walking around now? Congratulations! Drinking wasn't enough?" you questioned him.

Hank intervened before an argument would break out. "It's a long story."

Erik pointed at Charles in the face. "I want to hear it after you tell what you're doing here."

Charles hesitated. "Well alright, but how-"

"NOW!" Erik's voice thundered out through the house.

The man called Logan stepped up. "I'll tell it. But I think you should sit down."

He turned to the boy. "Peter, you should go. This isn't for your ears."

"Go? Go where?" Peter asked innocently.

"I don't know! Just anywhere!" Logan said.

"Peter?" you called him. Everyone looked at you. "That is your name right?"

"Yeah," There was a rush of wind and suddenly out of nowhere he was in front of you. "Peter Maximoff." he said, sticking his hand out. You shook it, a small smile making its way to your lips. "You're the girl in the picture.
I saw it in his wallet. You're a lot beautifuller in real life if that's even possible."

You blushed at his cute attitude and sweet words making Erik put his arm around your waist. He glared at the boy.

"Honey, why don't you take Peter up to the kids? I think they'll get along well." You quickly said before Erik would crush Peter's skull with the goggles on his head.

"Alright. You take them to the library." he said to you. He then turned to Charles. "A photograph in your wallet huh?"

Charles face paled to an ashen gray. Erik smirked at his reaction and clicked his fingers in front of Peter's face to get his attention. Peter grinned and followed him up the stairs, talking the entire time.

"Come on." They followed you into your library. Hank's face glowed with childlike pleasure at all the books. You sat down in your chair that was next to Erik's own chair.

"So, you and Erik? I guess I should have been expecting it." Charles huffed leaning against the window frame.

"Oh, your one to talk. Weren't you the one that actually told me to leave and shag him?" you retorted.

"What! I didn't mean it literally!"

"What are you so bitter about?"

"YOU LEFT ME!" he roared. "You fucking promised to never leave me! You swore it!"

==============

Date - Sunday, 4 April, 2021 

Word count - 597

Please vote and comment on the chapters. Thank you everyone for the comments. I love them so much!

C. Riverbend