Cold shower🥶

Next day.

Bani tried to make something. But she couldn't. So Veer ordered breakfast from outside. He ordered soup for Bani. Bani refused it first but Veer forced her. Atlast Bani had it.

Bani's room

Bathroom.

Bani opened the shower. Its not working.

So she use bucket and mug. Its very difficult to her in this time. But she managed it.

She came out of the room wearing a bathrobe.
She didn't wear anything under it. Because she forgot to take her clothes.

Veer's room.

He is checking all the cams. Suddenly he catched something. He checked Bani's room's footage.

Footage.

She came out of the bathroom. She takes her clothes from the wardrobe.

V: What she is going to do?

Footage..

Bani placed her clothes on the bed. And she forwarded her hands to open the knot.

Veer rushed out from his room.

Bani's room.

Bani is about to open the knot. Veer opened the door.

Bani turned and screamed.

Veer closed his eyes.

B: Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?

V: Tun kya kar rahe ho?

B: Main change kar raha hoon. Can't you see it?

V: Haan. I was seeing all these through camera.

B: Camera?  She asked with doubt.

V: Haan. I have installed cams in each and every corner of this house.

B: Bathroom meim bhi?

V: Nahi.. Main utna cheap nahi hoon.

Bani sighed.

B: Ab tum jaavoge yahan se?

V: Haan.

He shut the door. Bani takes her clothes and went inside the bathroom.

She came out wearing kurti. As her hands are burned so she couldn't wear a saree.

She went to Veer's room

She went to Veer's room. She knocked and entered in.

Veer's room

Veer is buttoning his shirt.Bani turned her head. Veer saw bani. He felt embarrassed and buttoned it fastly.
He looked at her.

V: Why are you wearing this dress?

Bani takes it in an another meaning.

B:😮😠. Kya tum chahthe ho ki main kuch nahi pehanoo?