Epilogue 2

Hai friends, after a long time I am here with the second update of epilogue.

*Bani's family is in the singhania Mansion.

Night
Vani's room

Veer is entering inside the room holding his mac book in one hand and supporting mobile on his ear by shoulder. He is in an important call.

V: Yes Mrs. Malhotra, we will...

P: ...........

V: Just hold a second... Bani...Bani....

He called her but no response.

V: Mrs.Malhotra, I will call you later.
Veer ended the call.

V: Baanniiii........baaannnni... where are you?

Veer starts searching something. He opened the drawer and took some files. He starts searching the file of deal with Malhotra group.

V : Phew....atlast....( He took his phone to call Mrs.Malhotra.)

At that time he heard some sound from the bathroom.

V(mind): Does she was here?

Veer ignored it and concentrated on his work. Bani came out from the bathroom. Veer is in phone call with Mrs.Malhotra.

Veer just turned and looked at Bani. His eyes got widened. But Mrs.Malhotra's voice got back him to sense.
Bani's dress

V: Haan,bataavo

V: Haan,bataavo...

Bani came towards Veer and took his laptop from lap. Bani starts trying to seduce him.

V: Stop it Bani..I am on a call (He said in low voice)

But Bani didn't stop. She starts kissing him. Veer controlled himself. Bani moved towards his lips. But Veer moved his head.(Veer is still on the phone call)
Bani got disappointed, but she doesn't want to lose. Bani cupped his face and moved towards his lips. But Veer leaned backwards and fell down on the bed with Bani.

V: Mrs. Malhotra, I will call you later.. Bye.

Veer cuts the call and throws his phone. Bani gets up a little and went down. She slides his t shirt upwards a little. This time Veer gets up and hold Bani's wrist.

Now Bani is sitting on his lap. But Veer is fuming in anger. He pushed her. Bani gets shocked and gets up from his lap.

V: What was that?

B: What?

V: I had told you that I was on a call, it was an important one from Mrs. Malhotra..

Bani got annoyed when she hear Mrs. malhotra.

B: Leave it..

She moved towards him and snaked her hands over his neck.

B: Business.. Business.. Leave all these... And..