Epilogue 3

Hai frds

Office

V: You are married,right? Your poor husband Veeranshu... (He made a cute pout)

B: Poor nahi stupid. Stupid Veeranshu!

V: Its not fair to call your hus stupid.

B: Whatever

Bani went to her table. She arranged the files on the table.

V: Bani.. Please talk to me...

Bani didn't said anything.

V: Bani please...

B: If you don't shut your mouth, I will divorce you..

V:😶🥺, really?

B: Haan..

V:🥳🥳🥳🥳(Fake happiness) He starts dancing.

Bani saw this and gets more angry. She took a file and throws it on him. File hits on Veer and he stops dancing.

V: What the heck Bani!

Bani glared at him and went outside.

Washroom.

Bani entered in and closed the door. She starts crying.

B: Why...why are you avoiding me..?

Bani cried. Aftersome time, she washed her face and went back to his cabin.

Night.

Veer's room.

Veer is on a phone call. Bani is coming towards his room holding a jug of water.

Bani is about to enter, but his conversation stops her. Bani stays at the door and tries to over hear his conversation.

Veer on phone.

V: Yeah I will be there on time.

P:............

V: No, me only..

P:...........

V:Ok Bye, Rilsha.

*Rilsha is Mrs Malhotra.

Bani fumes when she heard Rilsha from Veer's mouth.

Veer ends the phone call and gets up from the bed. He moved towards the wardrobe.

Bani enrered in and put the jug on the table forcefully. Some water drops spilled on the table.

Veer turned and looked at her and jug.  He understood that she is angry. 

V: Bani..

Before Veer could complete his sentence, she left the room shutting the door.

V:😮🤨, what happened to her?

Next day.

8:00 am.

Bani is waiting downstairs for Veer. She prepared his favourite food. She is continuously looking at the clock.

B: What happened to him? Let me check.

Bani went to upstairs and knocked at the door. But Veer is not opening. Bani  banged on the door. She applied some force and the door gets opened.

Her eyes gets widened by seeing the scene in front of her. Veer is still staying on the bed. He is shivering. 

Bani rushed towards him and sat beside him. Bani is tensed.