Chapter 33

We laid in bed for the rest of the day and I eventually cried over the fact that Rocky and I aren't together anymore. Taeyong stayed with me through it all, he always did. When things got tough he stayed. It's been about two weeks and Taeyong was at work while I stayed at the dreams dorm to prepare for the weekend we had prepared together. I was currently cooking some food while I cleaned their dishes. They were well aware of everything between Rocky and me. No one other than Bin knew about Taeyong and I kissing that one time.

After I finished cooking I set everything aside knowing that they'll be home in less than five minutes, I set up the table, and right as I finished the boys walked in. "Noona!" Chenle screamed at me as he tackled me into a hug. I hugged him back and I finally felt less lonely for the first time that day.

"Hey, Sunny," Jaemin said as he came and hugged me.

"She's mine!" A voice screamed and there stood a pouty Jisung playfully glaring at everyone.

"Come here, baby!" I called to him as I opened my arms. This tall giant literally ran at me full speed and hugged me. "Jisung... can't breathe," I struggled to say as he squeezed me. When he finally released I made eye contact with a sulking Renjun. One thing no one really knows about me other than the dreamies is that Renjun is my bias in Dream and also my best friend. I giggled at him as I slung my arm around him and he smiled at that.

"Why don't I get any attention?" Haechan said as he sulked beside Jeno and Mark.

"Are we going to eat?" Jaemin said as he sat at the table.

"After I get my greeting!" Haechan pouted.

"Hey Donghyuck," I said mockingly.

"I'm at least Mark's favorite," Haechan said as he kissed Mark on the head. Mark looked at him shocked. We all laughed as we sat at the table. We then started eating.

"The food is really good, thank you Sunny," Jeno said showing his smile. He reminded me of Bin sometimes. Jeno and I when we met we hit it off immediately.

"I'm still curious about what happened when you met Jisung," Haechan stated.

Chenle and I made eye contact and he burst into laughter while Jisung and I both turned bright red. Renjun snickered from beside me. I slapped him gently. "It was so funny," Chenle said in between laughs he was almost crying while laughing.

The rest of the dinner was spent laughing and enjoying each other's company. After dinner, we all cleaned up and went to the living room, and laid around and talked. It was nice hanging out with them. "Bro remember that one time where Sunny was carrying around Jaem and she fell on her face but he basically flew across the room?" Haechan said.

We all burst into laughter, once we settled down there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Jaemin called as he scrambled up to the door. "Sunny, you have a visitor~," Jaemin said as he walked back into the room smirking and wiggling his eyebrows, behind him was Taeyong.

"Actually, Sunny Bin wanted me to come to check on you because you weren't answering."

I walked over to him, "Let's talk about this alone, Mark we're going to your room," I said as we went to his room.

"He was wondering why you weren't answering and knowing what happened not even two weeks ago, he was scared that you were crying somewhere alone."

"No, we've been just hanging out and eating and talking," I said looking at him.

The tension grew the longer we stood there making eye contact. I couldn't help myself and hugged him. The both of us tried to be less touchy but it wasn't really possible.