Chapter 37

"How did it go?" Mark said when he picked me up.

"It was good. I didn't want to go," I laughed.

"He has that effect on people, just so calming to be around."

"Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I'm making the right choice?"

"In dating Tae? Yes, he makes you happy. I'm not saying that Minhyuk didn't, but you're more yourself with Tae. He's loved you for so long, that kind of love you can't move on from. The way he looks at you is just so real. No matter what you decide to do, I stand with you."

"Thank you Mark, I just want to be happy."

~~~

Hungry faces bombarded us when we arrived back at the dorm. "Is that fried chicken?!" Donghyuck asked excitedly.

We set up the table and started eating. We filled the room with laughter and fun. The rest of the night, we watched movies and laughed and joked and told stories.

I was getting sleepy and leant into Jeno's shoulder and went to sleep.

When I woke up, I was lying on Jeno's bed covered up, but he wasn't there. I walked out, and he was on the couch asleep. I giggled to myself quietly and went to go make Korean pancakes. After I finished, I started cutting up fruits and got out kimchi and spring rolls. When I finished, I ordered coffee for everyone. Mark was the first to come in.

"Are you ready to go home?" he asked, chuckling.

"Not gonna lie, a little bit. I like my home."

"You like being with him. Are you going to the 127 dorm today?"

"Yeah, I would go now, but I feel like that'd be inappropriate. I stayed the night. I could at least say bye. I'm just ready to go, haha."

After a while everyone was up so we all ate and then I got my stuff together and said my goodbyes and Mark took me back to the 127 dorm. When I got there, I rushed upstairs to their dorm. I immediately put in the code and went in and headed straight for his room. I knew he'd be there, and I was right, there he was in all this beautiful glory. Sleeping with his red hair messy and tangled with sleep, the way his hair falls, is just majestic. I could look at him like this all day. He looks so peaceful.

I eventually stop staring at his ethereal beauty and go to him. I gently grab his desk chair and pull it out and close to the bed and sit in it. As I sit down on the chair, I carefully pull my legs up and hug my knees, resting my cheek against them, just admiring him. As much as I love him awake, I love him asleep. Just seeing him rest and sleep makes my heart swarm like bees. I feel sleepy looking at him and close my eyes and doze off there in his presence finally.

When I awoke, I found two doe eyes looking straight into mine. "Good morning baby," he had said, smiling softly from where he lay.

I felt my back ache from the way I had slept in the chair. I slowly straightened out and stretched. He patted the bed in front of him and I all but jumped into the bed next to him. He chuckled gently into my ear as he pulled me close to him, his warmth rolling off of him in waves. His scent is addictive. I wanted to stay there forever, but knew he had work.

"I thought you were staying with the dreamies?" he chuckled.

"I missed you too much and Mark offered to take me here. I wasn't about to decline such a nice offer," I giggled.

"You're so cute," he chuckled, snuggling me closer to him and kissing my head, "what are you wanting to do today?" He asked.

"I was thinking we could go on a date or go pick up Bin and do something fun!"