New Book? Poll Please!

Hey you beautiful people! 

I am thinking of writing a new story but with a different track. I am sharing two basic plots. Do share your honest opinion.

Plot 1

Carrying the story of Vani forward from the Akeshwari track on Naagin 5 one shots. If you haven't read it, it will be a track where Bani and Veer were meant to be and Jai is the Villain. Well, this happens in every story and is true. What is different is that Vani get the positive sparks in their first meet and it is Jai who she hates at first sight. It is Jai she has to take revenge from. There will be new villain/s as well. I am still debating if I want Markat in this story. Tbh I am sick of a villainous mother-in-law.

Plot 2

It is the story of Naagin 5 after the last episode. I have written a book called 'Inteqam' that revolves around the last episode but this book with be different. Here, Veer has forgotten Bani and asked her to leave. She is pregnant and Jai wants to kill her. He has manipulated the stars. The story will go further from there. It is basically a separation and reunion track. There will be Bani in a completely opposite living situation. I might experiment with new villains but there will be more grey characters that completely bad ones.

Please let me know your opinion against the plot summaries. It would be easier for me to understand popular liking. I have basic idea in my head for both but will publish a new story after a little while :)

Until then, 

Loads of Love 

Stay Happy and Healthy

xoxo