The Escape

Joyce's POV 

I woke up with Lonnie standing over me at the side of the bed. I tried to get out but I was still tied. 

Lonnie: Sh sh stop

LET ME GO NOW UNTIE ME!

Lonnie: No way we still have more steps to do. Well you do.

NO LET ME GO!!

Lonnie: No. And by the way we are moving because your missing and that freak of yours.

Hopper?!

Lonnie: *mocking* yes Hopper.whatever so you have to slit your arm 18 times

WHAT I CANT 

Lonnie: You have 3 minutes

time starts now!

Gahh I can't do this what if I die who will take care of my boys. Especially with Lonnie around. 

Lonnie: Your running out of time Joyce hurry

I hurried and slit my wrist AHHHH!!!! I've done only 2. And then 15more.I did it quickly  but yet hesitated doing it.

Lonnie: One more Joyce woop woop!!! 🥳🥳🥳 🍷  🍺 

DONE I DID IT CAN I GO HOME NOW?! PLEASE

Lonnie: No. We're moving pack up I just need to change your face a bit haha.

NO!BOOM POP BEEOWWW. I grunted as I made him unconscious. I ran and got his keys out of his pockets and drove home I didn't worry about the speed limit. Not one bit. I need to see my boys. But I was hurting everywhere and noticed bruises. Bad ones. I forgot he mentioned he hurt me a lot when I was unconscious. I just arrived home. I burst into my house I heard people in the back... it was a funeral for ME?! He faked my death! Karen was speaking at my funeral.