Chapter 5 (A Nightmare on Elm Street) (Part 1)

Warnings: Violence/gore and strong language

———————————————-
———————————————-

You woke up in a different environment, a boiler room some sort. It felt hot from the steam evaporating in the air releasing the particles around the air. It's causing you to sweat a bit as small droplets appear on your forehead. Some are sliding down towards your cheeks. You look down and see your still in your pajamas, maybe this is a dream. And you were right, your body is still in a deep slumber and your self-conscious is transported in the dream world.

Y/n: 'Where am I? This isn't the palace?' You thought but heard a evil laugh coming from the far distance.

Then you realize some from before, Death explained to you about the dream world.

——————————
——————————

*Flashback*

Death: "Miss L/n, there's something I need to inform you before going to bed."

Y/n: "Huh?"

Death: "You and your team will be transported to a dream world called a "Nightmare" by a dream demon name Freddy Kruger."

Y/n: "Freddy Kruger?"

Death: "He is an entity who preys on teenagers in his dream world, he creates illusions and backgrounds of the environment his victims are dreaming. And as for Grim Reapers, we have the ability to control it and do whatever we want. I told him you and your team will come and help him on his duty."

Y/n: "His help?"

Death: "His victims called "Dream Warriors" figured out a way on defeating him. He needs my help, but I told him I'm busy. So you guys need to eliminate the Dream Warriors. And I swore, Kruger won't harm you guys, I gave him a full warning if he ever did, then I will take away his demonic ability. Understood?"

Y/n: "Yes sir."

Death: "Thank you and Goodnight Miss L/n."

*Flashback ends*
————————————
————————————

Y/n manage to control herself in the dream world by transforming yourself into a grim reaper. After your transformation is complete, you then walk around the boiler room trying to find an exit. You found a door labeled emergency exit, turning the knob lead you to another environment which is some kind of abandoned school. You stepped out of the boiler room and close the door behind you. The place is a mess with scattered homework laying on the dusty floor. And as for the lockers, there are claw marks forming large scars that is so deep you can stick your finger in there. You are quite disturbed when you here a creepy nursery rhyme coming from the hallway, you followed the sound that lead you to three little girls playing jump rope while singing the creepy song about Freddy Kruger. The most shocking part was that the three girls' eyes are missing with blood dripping out of the sockets.

Out of no where, Freddy Kruger appear behind you and scarring you. You jumped back a bit as he let out a sinister laugh from your reaction.

Freddy: "Welcome to my world, grim reaper!"

Y/n: "Oh sh*t! wait, Freddy Kruger?" You said and almost swing your scythe close to his neck.

Freddy: "That is me and I need your help. Your grim reaper friends are somewhere in my victims' dreams. I can sense that one of your friends Reina is somewhere at the school. Go find her, then the others before the kids find me first." He said as his razor blade fingers touched your (h/l) hair (if your hair is short, then his razor blade fingers would almost touch your skin through your hair).

Y/n: "Yes sir." You nodded and ran fast to your location. You use your grim reaper's eyes to find Reina in this haunted maze until you heard someone calling your name.

Reina: "Y/N!"

Y/n: "Reina?"

Y/n use the grim reaper eyes once more to sense her aura and search where she is. She's at the auditorium as her figure is fighting against one of the Dream Warriors Freddy mention.

You ran at the right direction that lead you to the auditorium. Reina is standing on stage, fighting against a nerdy teen who is dress as a superhero.

Reina managed to eliminate the Dream Warrior with a poisonous ability from her katana, called "Toxic Slash". She collected hype victim's soul and absorb it in her red gemstone (which is shaped as a crescent moon).

You jump on stage and face her.

Reina: "Where were you?"

Y/n: "I was in the boiler room, where are the others?"

Reina close her eyes to sense her friends' aura, Piper is somewhere outside the abandoned school, Libby is struggling against a female Dream Warrior in the library, and Tristan is fighting against two to three Dream Warriors in the gymnasium.

Reina: "Libby, she's in trouble. Let's go."

You nodded and followed the grim reaper to the library, she bust the door open with her katana crashing inside the place. The books are scattered everywhere with torn pages labeling nightmares and Freddy Kruger. The huge bookshelves are like a maze that is hard to find the goal, and some papers or book are caught on fire like torches.

Y/n heard Libby's whip crack loudly from the far distance, it's coming from the computer lab section. You and Reina search for Libby by following the sound of her whip.

Libby swung her electrical whip around the Dream Warrior, she managed to dodge her attacks but left a cut on her cheek.

Susan: "Ah! You b*tch!" She shouted and sucker punch her in the face.

Libby slid back, but she press her feet down on the floor and stay in her position. Her nose is still bleeding from the punch but then the grim reaper's healing ability magically erased the dripping blood.

Susan, the Dream Warrior was in total shock on what she just saw. Was she even human? Libby looks human but her eyes are red, is she a devil? Her thoughts were distracted when the whip wrapped around Susan. Both of her arms are pressed to her waist as the rope tighten her grasp. Libby threw Susan over her to the left, then on the right, then the left again until she's bleeding from the harsh slam. She kept throwing and slamming her over and over again to the ground until Susan is finished. Her soul risen out from her body and Libby grabbed it, absorbing it to her red gemstone.

Libby: "Whew, that was tough."

Y/n: "Libby!" You said. It made her turn her whole body facing you and Reina.

Libby: "Oh hey guys, how did you find me?"

Reina: "We heard the sound of your whip echoing through the library door. Where are the others?"

Libby: "Before, I sense Tristan battling the other Dream Warriors in the gymnasium. He needs back up."

Reina, Y/n, and Libby ran out of the library and went through the gymnasium. Inside is dark but the light is illuminating on the ceiling, it is filled with fog forming above the wooden floor, the bleachers are dark, rotting the seats that has the skeletal remains are lying  and some sitting. The glass from the basketball nets are shattered with some large pieces laying flat on the floor.

Libby: "Tristan! Tristan where are you?!"

Reina: "Shh, the Dream Warriors can hear us here?"

Y/n: "How do you know?" You asked. Until, a body of one of the Dream Warriors was thrown passed us and crashing into the trophy case, shattering the glass into bits and breaking the shelves causing the trophies to be crushed or falling down. His skin is covered with some deep cuts from a string. It's Tristan's yo-yo.

Reina: "That."

Y/n: "Oh, I guess you're right. Tristan's here."