The Inferiors

Chapter 1
Ellie was an average girl who lives in Chicago with her parents and her older brother, they have been living a normal life for years until the year 2016 when the world as Ellie knew it changed because of a catastrophic event. This event was known as the 2016 curse where in the beginning of 2016 was a group called the Inferiors they had six members in the ages between 25 to 31 they had different yet the same backgrounds. With the six members being known as Alya Bloom, Jackson Raymonds, Daisy Park, Kyle Lewis, James Donaldsons, and Dominic Rodriguez. Rodriguez was a 27 year old who was intelligent and well profound but due to his background and ethnicity which is that he was a German-Latino who lived in Los Angeles almost all his life. Due to his ethnicity he was seen as both lower leveler due to being a Latino and as one of criminals because of the fact that he was half German. Why did any of this matter to anyone, well when Dominic was 2 his father who had come from Mexico to live with him and his mother in Los Angeles was wrongfully accused of murdering his boss. At the age of 10 his mother became an alcoholic due to the fact that his father had died in prison without even being brought to justice, which had created a reputation for him as he got older. This being said he worked at Canelo's restaurant with Kyle Lewis and James Donaldsons; they were known as the trouble three because of the fact that Dominic was not the only one who came from a destructive background. Kyle Lewis  at the age of 25 was a law student who was studying Family Law with his sister when she was shot and killed in front of him because they're father Tyler Lewis was a prosecutor who had won a case against a mafia group. Lewis was determined to bring down the mafia even if it meant going against the rules. He read all the law books pertaining to their situation and tried to use his magic of knowledge to end the mafia for good, but was exiled and dishonored by his community and family due to him not sticking with what he already knew.