New Place New Face

Chapter 4
As the Inferiors were well distracted in trying to figure out how to work the machines. He found a way to be able to find people via the web who could go in as his communicator, and he came across Ellie Rollimins and her friend Jake Chio. The two are so close they were each other's do or die, and with one of them being in the shows the other could find Harolds and save him from the Inferiors while the other could merge all of the heroes together to save everyone. Back in Chicago Ellie was getting ready to go to sleep when all of a sudden a hole opened right in her room sucking her in. Luckily she had her phone in her clothes because one minute she was getting ready for bed the next she was falling out of the sky and landed in the middle of New York City but not just any New York City but the one in the Blacklist. Two days later in the Blacklist two hours later in her world she woke up in the hospital where Nik Korpal works. He in fact was her doctor who would care for her until she wakes up. When she did wake up she went into fanatical mode seeing him then into question mode making it seem as if she was insane since Nik Korpal had never seen her before and was curious on how she would know anything about him.