The Beginning

Chapter 3
Canelo the owner of Canelo's restaurant, the same man who took in Dominic, Kyle, and James is Alya's uncle. He saw the worth of each of the men and took them in. He did the same for Jackson and Daisy by giving them a job of guarding and being part of an underground criminal empire that he had created when he was 18. This was the group of misfit that became infamously known as the Inferiors with Dominic Rodriguez as their leader they had prompted their name from Canelo since after he took them in and they began to feel as if they were inferior since they were under his protection. They could do anything and everything that they pleased. After all, to the world Canelo Bloom did not exist. Since this was their situation at hand during one of their operations they came across a company called Edmentum Labs where they attempted to create machines that could create a tear in the universe creating a universe where their own world could be combined with the world of those of fictional shows such as Avengers, Peggy Carter, and Bones. These are some of the shows it can intertwine with. Due to the ambitious side of the Inferiors they made a deal with Edmentum lab to create these machines. But once the machines were done they had tortured and killed every one of the scientists and anyone involved in this project except one person, the founder of this company Drake Harolds. In hopes that he could put an end to the madness they believed he helped create he set the machines to intertwined with three shows The Blacklist, Agents of Shield, and WandaVision. Why did he choose these three shows to intervene with? Because in each show there are great people who are willing and determined to do whatever it takes to protect mankind and in each show there are the bad people that could help. How did he know this? Well he is a fanatic of each show but being in his current situation he couldn't go into these shows himself, but he had to find someone who is just as a fanatic and could help save the universe from destruction.