Getting to Know the Inferiors

Chapter 2
James Donaldsons was a 12 years old when his dad Thomas or aka Tom Donaldsons was a CIA agent with another corrupt side he worked for a drug company that sells illegal drugs to minors the company was called High Harcab. But as the years progressed so did the CIA in catching up to the criminal drug empire that Tom Donaldsons had taken a part in building to the point where he along with the other corrupted agents were put on trial and arrested for selling illegal drugs to minors. Not aware of the truth James tried to give his father justice but wound up getting a parole sentence ascribed to his anger management issues all at the age of 26. Alya Bloom was one of five children to Elias and Raina Bloom the couple had a lot of financial problems as well as other problems such as marital problems that they would take the anger out on each of the kids. This had presented as a traumatic and dreadful event that became a part of Alya this stuck with her even at the age of 28. Jackson Raymonds and Daisy Park are two close friends that have known each other for 21 years they met when they were 9 because of Daisy being bullied for looking different, sounding different and being different. Daisy was born with grey eyes which help her see things that no one else can, and with the help of a boy who knew the struggle of being bullied Jackson saved her from being bullied any further. Raymonds had always been in between his parents who divorced when he was 4. His mother being a leader of a terrorist organization in England had made him a target to be brought down since he was his mothers precious son. Gaining a sort of fear from their past it created them into the damned duo that they had portrayed themselves to be even at the age of 30.