𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓

Hey guys, I've felt like this for awhile but I just been trying to figure it all out before I would tell you. I know that the plot of blushing kind of forms around the vlog squad, and a lot of my characters are involved with them, especially Talia. But for a while now (this past year) I don't really support David nor the vlog squad, they're kinda crappy people, more importantly David. A lot of the shit they do gets swept under the rug and I find it disgusting.

I'm disappointed in myself that it took me this long to realize it, but now I'm really debating their involvement in this book now. I'm really disappointed that I even based the plot around them in the first place.

At this point the vlog squad are really just characters in blushing, like they are my version of the vlog squad and I don't associate them with the real people. I really want to disassociate blushing with the vlog squad and as much as I love the relationship between the vlog squad and Talia, I really don't want it to seem like I'm a fan of David and I accept his actions, because I don't. I find the constant problematic behavior getting swept under the rug really upsetting.

I still love blushing, and i don't regret it at all, it really started everything for me. I'm not going to change the plot around. I was gonna wait to mention this until the last few chapters but I'm planning a second book, and I have planned out the plot for the rest of this book and I'm planning on having the vlog squad distanced by the end of blushing and completely gone by the second book.

I hope y'all understand and I love you guys,
Bye besties.