𝟯.𝟲 ━ 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲.

❪ 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 ❫

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━interrupting a good time

interrupting a good time.  ╱  act three, chapter six.
❛ talia, my child !

𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀 !

TALIA HAD BEEN rushing around for the past hour and a half, her bedroom looked like a war zone. Clothes and shoes were scattered across the carpeted floor as she tried to find a cute outfit for tonight. The raven-haired girl remained excited for tonight, finally being able to go to a party without feeling the weight of procrastinating from her music weighing on her consciousness. Talia was ready to get drunk as hell with her boyfriend and friends by her side.

Things between her and Luke had been pretty great lately, while they both had been pretty busy, they always seemed to make time for each other. Even if they ate leftover takeout at 12am it was perfect in her eyes, solely because she was by Luke's side. It had been quite a long time since she's felt something like this, a feeling of warmth rested in her chest meeting his big blue eyes. They gave her comfort, happiness, as she went on with her day.

She knew they were in their honeymoon phase and she hoped it wouldn't end. She prayed they wouldn't crash and burn like all of her other relationships. Talia often struggled with her partners getting jealous of everyone she hung around with. They always thought she was messing around on the side, but they forgot that Talia was a naturally flirty person. If there was one thing they should've realized about Talia, was that she's more than loyal.

She could never imagine cheating on her significant other. Talia felt so lucky that Luke had excepted that side of her fully and doesn't think twice of her comments. And she especially loved to say them to Luke, her heart felt so full seeing a small blush bloom on his perfectly sculpted cheeks when she said something not so innocent. With Luke she felt so happy, like he was a missing puzzle piece that she couldn't find. Her life just feels picture perfect with him and the boys as an addition. How she lived without them before, she can't remember.

Talia hummed a soft tune as she applied the final touches to her make up look, feeling her eyelashes become slightly heavy from the false lashes she applied a few minutes ago. She gazed around the mess she created but didn't worry about cleaning it up, knowing she would have time to do it tomorrow. The room was quiet, nothing but the soft buzz of her ceiling fan blowing around was heard. The girl jumped at the noise of her phone buzzing on her vanity. Scooping it up, a dopy grin plastered itself on Talia's face seeing it was a text from Luke.