𝟮.𝟴 ━ 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿.

❪ 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 ❫

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━sparkling apple cider

sparkling apple cider. ╱ act two, chapter eight.
❛ it's the best i could do last minute, okay !

𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀 !

TALIA WAS VERY nervous, her stomach was bubbling with anxiety as she rushed around her apartment trying to tidy up the small messes that were spread throughout the apartment. This was the first time that she and Luke would be hanging out, and she certainly didn't wanna fuck it up. The only time they hung out was a few weeks ago when they first met. And now they were hanging out alone in her apartment. Talia was just sweating from the thought.

She just couldn't comprehend that she was actually going to hang out with the man that she's been pining over for four years. Many instances over the past hour she's wanted to reach for her phone to cancel this whole thing. But in her head, she oddly heard the voice of David calling her a pussy. So she didn't follow through with canceling.

There was a rush of eternal panic that flowed through the short girl once he said yes. She was going to have a goddamn celebrity in her fucking apartment. Suddenly Talia felt like her apartment looked like it belonged on Hoarders. The last hour was full of Talia vigorously cleaning her apartment, afraid Luke would judge her for her home. Even though deep down she knew he wasn't like that whatsoever.

But there was a huge part of Talia that was fucking pumped that this was happening, this side was just about to overshadow the anxiety, but remembering that he was famous made her recoil into herself and the anxiety was brought right back.

She did put a lot of effort into making her living room look cozy. From the different assortments of blankets and pillows that were spread around the couch, to the vanilla candle burning on the coffee table. By the time 7:30 came around, Talia was in the kitchen popping popcorn.

She was humming an impromptu melody off the top of her head, which was slightly calming the ever-growing anxiety as time ticked by. A loud knock caught her off guard and she dropped the large bowl of popcorn in her hands. With a groan, she watched the popped kernels fly across the kitchen floor. A small fire of burning frustration began to light up in her stomach seeing the new mess that was splayed on her floor. The knock came again, she snapped her head up with a roll of her eyes, soon she begrudgingly squatted to the ground to pick up the pieces of popcorn.