OO8

Lisa

Lisa

Being at dorm eating some homemade spring rolls, they are so good! Dipping it in the chilli I take a bite. "Lisa! Its time lets go." Rosé comes in the kitchen all ready.

"Where to?" I ask. She rolls her eyes.

"There is a little gathering, you forgot already." She holds mine wrist. "Go get ready!"

"I will go like this, I dont care." I say standing up. "Where is Jennie and Jisoo?"

"They already went." Wait what! She holds mine wrist and pulls me with her. Walking to the main building in a hurry, I think about how I could have stayed home. There goes mine precious free time.

The main room was dark, there were drinks at a corner, some table's and music was on. Why did they organise this? "You came finally!" Jennie and Jisoo run up to us. "Lets go get drinks." I didnt like to go out, it was just not mine thing. Dring some coke as I lean on a table I watch the girls getting all excited about this.

"Lisa come on have some fun." Jennie holds mine hands as she guides me to dance a little.

"Jennie, I will stay here for a bit." I say.

"Look jinyoung came, I need to ask him something." Jisoo walks away, they also did aditions for a movie thats why she is so hyped.

"Were going to the bathroom Lisa." Jennie says.

"Okay." I nodd and watch the room getting filled with people. They mostly talked, no one really danced though. Then mine eyes fall on him, he is here too. Jungkook, wearing a casual outfit talking to a girl. He leans against the table smiling to the girl as she talks. His memebers were here too as far as I could notice.

"Hey." I hear and look over, seeing Mark standing opposite of me. He smiles as he leans sagonst the table.

"Hey." I smile. I know he is friends with Bambam and they practice together, probaly already debuted. Man I need to do mine research for kpop bands.

"You good? You were zoned out."

"Im fine, just thinking." I say, honestly Im not a person who talks much. "Thinking why they organised this."

"Right me too! Like so sudden." He agrees. "We agree on that." He laughes and holds his hand out for an high five, with a smile I give him a high five. "Want to go out with me sometime?" What! Thats so sudden. I chuckle and watch him, he is nice and all but I dont know.

"No she cant." Someone comes between us, Jungkook stands tall infront of Mark glaring at him. What is he doing?

"I didnt ask you anything." Mark says, but Jungkook is way taller than him and way more muscular. "Fuck off." Mark rolls his eyes.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" I whisper touching his arm.

"Im telling you no Mark, so back the fuck off." Jungkook says. What the hell is he up to? It was all going so fast.

"Lisa lets just go." Mark says looking at me.

"Didnt you hear me." Jungkook says and grabs him by his collar. "I said no, she is going with me." Then he pushes him backwards. Mark walks back and punches Jungkook on his face, Jungkook laughes out of anger and pushes Mark quiet hard, he ends up falling to the table.

"What the hell is going on?" Bambam appears out of no where. "Jungkook? What the fuck man!" He says as he helps Mark. "Beating up mine band mate." Now everyone was watching the scene.

"Lets get you some air." Jimin pushes Jungkook with him, our eyes meet for a second and he is gone to the balcony. Im confused, what the hell happened? Standing in shock I try to progress everything.

"Hey you good?" Bambam asks me. Nodding I watch Mark who sits on a chair closing his eyes. "I need to talk to JK." He says and dissapears.  what the hell did just happen? The balcony door opens as Bambam went there, Jimin comes out and we make eye contact. He smiles little and walks up to me.

"You good?" He asks standing next to me.

"Yeah just a bit shocked." I say, I dont know what happened to Jungkook, why he got so mad? "Is he okay? Why... How?" I stutter. He swallows and licks his lips.

"I dont know why, but when Jungkook is angry or mad it becomes another level. I dont know what happened, but he was not himself." Angry? Why would he be angry?  "He has been talking about you alot lately." He chuckles, then looks serious at me. "Dont tell him I said that." He talks about me?

"I wouldnt, but he talks about me?" I ask curiously. Jimin swallows and nodds.

"Yeah about your personality and how you act." What? Hold up. "Just go talk to him, dont ask me!" Jimin chuckles. Seeing Bambam coming out of the balcony I feel the need to talk to him. "Just go, he probably is still pissed." Jimin says. Nodding I give Bambam a smile as I open the balcony door and the cold breeze hits me. Jungkook leans against the wall watching the sunset.

"Hey." I say as I close the door and lean against it. He doesnt look at me instead he bites his lip. I sigh and look at the sunset, its so beautiful. "Youre not going to say something?" I ask.

He chuckles and looks at me for a second. "What do I have to say?"

"I dont know, maybe why you caused that scene." I say stern. I wanted to know why.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asks suddenly. Mine boyfriend?

"What? Who, Mark?" Im confused. He nodds while looking at me. "No, I think love is messed up, when Im a trainee and with all the rules from the company." I say.

He laughes. "Right, so you will never try it?" He asks.

"It wouldnt work." I say glancing at him and then at the sunset. "Its a waste of time, Im too busy in mine head to even think about love." He licks his lips. "But you still didnt answer mine question." I ask now standing infront of him. He avoids mine gaze and looks down.

"I.. I think you deserve better." He says and then looks at me.