Help me get out

This starts out as Anxcietmus but it goes into Prinxiety and this takes place in the mind palace

Virgil and Janus were a happy couple, that is until Janus asked Virgil to bring Remus into the relationship. Virgil didn't see a problem since he and Remus were close friends.

It started out great. The three were happy. But, slowly Virgil was getting left out. He would walk downstairs to find Janus and Remus cuddling and watching a movie. When he would asked to join they just nodded. Virgil would sit with them, thinking one of them would pull him into the cuddle, but he was left alone on the other side of the couch.

Sometimes when Virgil would want a hug or to cuddle they told him 'not now'. Then he would find them cuddling. Sometimes when Virgil was upset he would go to one of them for comfort and they will just tell he's fine and there's nothing to worry about, no hugging or sweet nothings in his ear.

When Virgil would help the other sides, he would tell Patton what was going on. Patton said he wasn't in a healthy relationship. When he would talk to Logan about it, Logan would say he should get out of the situation, it wasn't healthy. When he talked to Roman, he was engulfed into a hug. Roman held him while he cried and Roman soothed. Roman told he would help him get out.

It been three months now, and it's gotten worse. They forget to get Virgil for date nights. Virgil would plan a date for them, tell them about it, get ready, only to be forgotten. One time he got ready, Janus asked why he was dressed up, when Virgil answered with it was date night. Janus just said "Oh, forget about it. We'll go sometime else."  But, Virgil had set up a nice picnic with Janus and Remus' favorite foods, which took him awhile to cook and make.

Virgil spent that night with Roman. Crying into his shirt till he feel asleep. It breaks Roman's heart when this happens.

After five months of this Virgil was done. Him and Roman thought of ways he could do it. He needed up deciding just telling them.

And that's what happening now. Virgil is standing in front of Janus and Remus who are on the couch in front of him.

"So, Virgil what's going on?" Janus asked. There was no 'Babe', 'Sweetie', nothing.

"We need to talk," Virgil took a breathe before starting again. "I can't do this anymore. I'm always left out of everything. I get ready for dates, plan them, get them set up. Then you guy forget about them, and tell me we'll do it later. Whenever we watch movies, you guys cuddle while I sit on the other side, alone. I'm always forgotten. If I'm upset, you just say I'm fine, that there's nothing to worry about. I have to go to the others for comfort. I'm dating you guys!" Virgil voice got louder as he spoke each word.

"There's been so many times I've cried into Roman's or Patton's shirts because of you two! I can't do this! I'm done! We're over! You two can have a great relationship, without me." Virgil spat.

Remus stood up. "V, wait, please. We can change." He tried to reason.

"I've made my decision. Plus, I've feel for another. Someone who I know won't do what you two did." Virgil then left. He walked to Roman's room.

He curled into Roman's side and cried. Roman ran his fingers through Virgil's hair. "Shh, it's ok. Things are going to get better." Roman hushed.

Virgil nodded and wiped his eyes. Virgil hugged Roman tightly. "Thank you." He whispered.

"Always, kitten, always." Roman responded. Virgil clung onto Roman for awhile longer. Virgil soon fell asleep.

Roman carefully moved out of Virgil's arms. He earned a whine of protest. Roman chuckled quietly and put a pillow in Virgil's arms.

Roman then moved over to his desk. He was planning on taking Virgil out on a date, one that will be the greatest one he will ever go on.

Roman had it all planned. He snapped and his idea was on the floor in front of him.

The date set up

The date set up

There was also food inside. Roman shook Virgil awake. He carried the half asleep Virgil into the tent like set up.

Virgil perked up immediately. He looked up at Roman. "Ro? What is this?" He asked.

"A date. You haven't been on in awhile." Roman said.

Virgil smiled brightly and hugged Roman. The two had a wonderful date, with many more to come.