Drunk

Alcohol, drunk Roman, gets a tad heated; slight make-out, human AU

Roman Prince, a famous actor, has been stressed out lately. He's been working really hard on a script and he can't remember it.

Roman hardly ever drinks. But when he's supper stressed like this, he drinks.

And that's what's going on, Roman is in his kitchen, drinking.

His boyfriend, Virgil, gets home from work and walks into the kitchen. "Ro? Why are you drinking?" Virgil asked and walked over to Roman.

Roman smiled some and pulled Virgil into his lap. "Heeeey, babyyy." Roman slurred.

Virgil pushed himself off of Roman. "Why are you drunk. You never drink." He asked.

"Wooorrrk haaardd." Roman slurred again. Virgil sighed.

"Oh, Ro. I told you don't stress about it. It's a hard script and you have three weeks to get memorized." Virgil said.

Roman pulls Virgil into his lap and kisses him. Virgil sighed into the sloppy kiss, but kisses back.

Roman nibbled on Virgil's lip. Virgil opened his mouth slightly and Roman pushed his tongue in. 

This continued for a few minutes till Virgil pushed him off. "No more, you're drunk." Virgil said as he got off of Roman.

"Baabbyyyyy, plllleeeeaaasssse." Roman slurred out a whine.

"No." Was all Virgil said and he poured a cup of water. "Drink it. Now."

Roman whined but drunk the water. "C'mon," Virgil took Roman's hand and lead him to their bedroom.

He pushed Roman on the bed. "Sleep." Roman whines and made grabby hands.

Virgil sighed and got in bed with him. Roman smiled and hugged Virgil before falling asleep.

The following morning, Roman woke up with a horrible headache.

"Morning, here, this is for your head." Virgil said and handed him an aspirin and water. "You're an idiot. I told you not to stress about the script, but nooo~ you have to go and get drunk." Virgil scolded.

"I-I'm sorry, baby." Roman said and took the medicine. Virgil sat on the bedside and kissed Roman.

"It's alright, Ro. Just don't turn to alcohol when you're stressed. We'll watch a movie and cuddle, instead." Virgil told him.

Roman nodded in return. "That sounds good."