𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖

Nobody's POV:

Actors AU

a/n: I also just thought- imagine Itadori's actor had a twin who plays Sukuna. So I decided to do that ;)

"Race you to the sea boys!" Itadori laughed as he shouted towards Megumi and the second years. They all ran out onto the sand. Suddenly they all came running back.

Nobara, Maki, Sukuna and I stood there watching them.

"That sand is HOT" Itadori yells. "Yeah that's expected because it's the summer and it's 41°C outside?!" Nobara yells at them.

Y/n checked her watch. 'Of course he's late again' Y/n sighed as she brought everyone to a good shaded area.

"We can eat after you guys go into the water. So go enjoy yourselves I'll wait for Gojou" Y/n smiled.

Everyone nodded and ran as fast as they could to try avoid the burning sand and cool off in the water.

Y/n threw them a beach ball and started to blow up some other floats. Sukuna stayed behind to help Y/n with the floats.

"Oh! Sukuna! Y/n!" "Y/N CHAN!" Y/n looked up seeing their other friends of the cast. Sukuna blowed once more before sealing a float.

"Hey Geto, Mahito! How are you guys?" Y/n smiled as they both sat down beside her. "Yo" Sukuna waved.

"Eh nothing much. Since season one was finished, I've just been relaxing with Mahito." Geto smiled fanning himself because of the heat.

"Hey is that Itadori and his gang over there in the water?" Mahito asked. Y/n nodded in response.

"Great! I'm going to go and say hi!" Mahito exclaimed jumping up. "Can you bring these floats to them?" Y/n asked.

Mahito quickly grabbed the items. "Sure thing Y/n Chan!" He then ran straight towards the others. He somehow grabbed onto Sukuna's arm dragging him with him.

Geto and Y/n saw Mahito grab Sukuna before flinging him into the water and then jumping into the water soon after. They both laughed at the sight.

"Hey is Satoru here? Or is he late like usual?" Geto asked looking over his shoulder. "Yep. He's late once again" Y/n laughed.

Y/n then got a text message. She quickly checker the contact.

Satoru❤️

Satoru❤️
Sorry I'm late sweetheart!

I'll buy you guys some ice
cream on the way there.

Y/n❤️
It's okay. You know
which flavors we like.
Also we met Geto
and Mahito here too.

Satoru❤️
Ok I'll buy them
ice cream too ❤️
See you soon boo❤️

Y/n
❤️

A little time passed before Y/n and Geto heard a similar laugh. "Heheh sorry for being late guys! Got caught up in traffic"

"Osu" Geto waved. Y/n got up and hugged him. Satoru embraced back.

He saw the others and quickly ran over to them.

Y/n and Geto followed. "Yo! Itadori!" Itadori looked up and saw Gojou and smiled.

"Hey Gojou!" The others waved back and threw him the beach ball which he caught. "Y/n I bet €5 I'm gonna win against you" Gojou smirked.

"Bring it on Satoru!" Y/n laughed as they went over to the other side of the court.

They played for a few minutes before their scores were tied. It was Gojou's turn to serve. Gojou smirked having a trick up his sleeve.

He served the ball. As it wen over the net Gojou yelled out. "Y/n you look hella hot in that swimsuit!" Y/n looked at Gojou surprised.

Suddenly realizing that they were about to miss the beach ball. They had to think quickly. Then they had an idea.

Y/n quickly kicked the ball up with their foot. It then went over the net towards Gojou. "Satoru! You look damn hot in that swimsuit too!"

Gojou stood their blushing before getting hit in the head with the beach ball.

Geto blew the whistle. "Y/n won!" "Hooray!
Y/n-Chan won!" Mahito danced around.

Y/n went over towards Gojou's side helping him up.

"I shouldn't have shown you Haikyuu..." Gojou slumped his shoulders in defeat. Y/n laughed.

"Now where's my prize Satoru?" Y/n smirked holding out their hand. Gojou laughed nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Uhhh, I don't have any money on me but I can repay you with something else!" Gojou smiled.

"What is it?" Y/n questioned the tall white haired man who leaned down and kissed Y/n.

"There you go!"

With a blush tinted on both their cheeks they laughed and joined the others.

7/4/21
Words: 765