𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕤

Nobody's POV

"Hey guys- have any of you seen Nobara and Maki's uniform skirts?" Their teacher, Y/n
L/n asked as she slid open the door to a classroom.

She then saw Nobara with her hammer, Panda in a tight looking uniform jacket and Fushiguro looking emo as usual.

She sighed as Nobara hit Panda in the head with the hammer knocking him out.

"I'm still missing my skirt..." she growled. Suddenly Y/n heard the door to the classroom open behind her with a small voice came a "Mustard leaf!"

She turned around and saw Toge with a skirt on. She facepalmed and quickly moved out of the way from the door as she saw Nobara charging towards him.

She hit him on the head. Toge fell down flat onto his face as Nobara pulled off the skirt from the white haired boy looking absolutely terrifying.

She checked the the skirt. "This is Maki-san's" she called out. "Then who has yours?" Y/n asked.

Y/n heard running from behind the door and knew immediately who has the skirt.

She quickly rushed out of the classroom towards the room Yuji was in and slid open the door to see Gojo in a uniform skirt doing a weird pose.

"Heya! I'm Kugisaki Nobara!"

"Gojo Satoru!" Y/n yelled out

"Gojo Satoru!" Y/n yelled out. Yuji stopped laughing and Gojo whipped his head around to face her.

Yuji and Y/n both knew he was terrified right now.

"Give me back the skirt." Y/n said sternly. Gojo only smirked. "Fine!" He started to strip in front of Y/n who quickly covered her eyes, her cheeks flushing a bright red.

"What the hell Gojo! Not here!" Y/n cried as she quickly left the room.

Yuji stood their awkwardly as he saw his teacher in the half taken off skirt.

"Sensei...um...you should go apologize..." Gojo looked over at Yuji and nodded.

He pulled up the skirt and sprinted towards his room to grab a fresh pair of training tracksuit bottoms and something extra.

He made his way to Y/n's room with the skirt. He knocked on the door and heard a faint 'give me a minute!'

He waited till she opened the door. She frowned at the sight of him crossing her arms leaning onto the doorframe.

"Yes? What do you want now?" Y/n growled, her cheeks still a bit red from the recent events.

"I brought back the skirt" he handed her the skirt which she took from his hands and muttered a quick thanks but before she could close the door on him he took out something else.

"Sorry but uh..." they both stood awkwardly staring at the piece of fabric in his hand, Y/n blushing furiously.

"I took your bra the other day...heh...oops?" Gojo giggled. Y/n snatched the bra from his hand and quickly closed the door on his face.

Gojo pressed himself up against the door and said. "You still love me~" he heard Y/n huff from the other side of the door.

A few minutes pass. Gojo was about to go back to his own room when the door opened and
Y/n gave him a quick kiss.

They both blushed furiously but Gojo kissed back as they both melted into the kiss.

Their lips parted and Y/n stared at his bandanna covering his eyes as he stared into her's through the black fabric.

"Fine, I love you." Y/n giggled. Gojo smiled at this and took off his bandana to reveal his beautiful crystal blue eyes and pulled Y/n for another kiss.

A heart would be appreciated! :3

Words- 618
Date- 8/12/20