ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝟙𝟘𝟙 (requested)

Dad Gojou x Reader

Requested by @littled101

A/n: hey sorry for not updating recently. I've just been really tired recently and need a break. Sorry for the wait everyone!

C/n=Child's name

Nobody's POV:

The giggles of a small child rang through the house of the Gojou residence. Y/n was in the kitchen while C/n watched we while standing on a stool.

They heard the front door open and someone enter the house. "I'm home lovelies!" Satoru beamed as he poked his head around the corner of the doorframe.

Y/n laughed and greeted Satoru with a smile. C/n quickly jumped off the stood and ran to their father.

Satoru opened his arms wide and let C/n jump into his arms in a tight, loving embrace.

"How was school today C/n?" Satoru asked with a smile. C/n smiled widely. "It was great dad! My friends and I watched a movie at the end of the day!"

"Well that's wonderful! Seems like you a had a good day." C/n nodded.

Satoru put C/n down and walked over towards his wife.

He wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist as she continues the cook the dinner.

"Hey Sweetheart. How was your day~?" Satoru asked. Y/n hummed in response. Satoru pouted slightly.

He then rested his nose into the crook of her neck taking in her warm scent of flowers.

Satoru smiled against Y/n's skin and placed a small kiss there.

Y/n finally turned around to look at her husband. "Come on, dinners nearly ready. Can you set up the table for me?"

"Sure thing sweet cheeks!" Satoru smiled as he gave Y/n's cheek a quick peck. C/n saw this and pouted in jealousy.

"I want a kiss too!" C/n pouted. Satoru bent down and lifted C/n into his arms securely and peppered their cheeks with little kisses.

Y/n walked past the two and booped C/n's nose.

"Okay everyone. Dinner is ready!"

Words: 339
13/5/21