"Like this..."

It was a quiet night and the weather was cold. After classes, it was common for the twins and I to hang in the joke shop. It was nice as I didn't have to wear the two-hundred pound school jacket. I was able to wear whatever I wanted. George usually wore his uniform, in a more casual look though, while Fred and I wore our own clothes. Fred was a fan of the 70s style while my brother's gray jacket was much more mine.

"Fred's got a date tonight." George said as he leaned against the wall of the bathroom stall joke shop. He was sitting atop boxes of ingredients for their pranks. His one leg was hanging off the side and kicking his heel into the box. Making quite an irritating sound. He was making bombs to sell at lunch tomorrow.

I was sitting in front of him near the door looking at the map. It had only been a few weeks since we discovered the password and I was still mesmerized with it. I watch as Dumbledore paced around his office. He seems to do that a lot.

I heard George's words and replayed them in my head until I looked up in shock.

"What? A date? With who?" I straightened my back and came closer to George.

"Some Ravenclaw girl." He giggled. He didn't look up but instead kept working.

"Lucky chap. Imagine shagging when you're eleven." I stood up and walked around the small bathroom stall.

I tired to remain calm but I was jealous. I don't care about the girl but why can't I have the same experiences. Am I missing out on something?

"Oh this isn't the first!" George laughed aloud. Finally, he looked up from his craft and gave a wink.

"What? How times has he been with a girl?" I hopped to his side and leaned against the wall.

"This will probably make it; four times." He looked down to me.

"How?" I raised my eyebrow and scoffed.

"Fred's the Gryffindor heartthrob," George told me. "Every girl in Gryffindor wants him. Hell, every girl in school wants him." He let out a sigh.

"So that means you've shagged a girl. Since you're basically clones." I smirked.

George flattened his expression and rolled his eyes. "Shocking fact; Twins are two different people. We may lookalike, but Fred and I are very different." He said.

"So you've never shagged a girl?" I asked, crossing my arms.

George looked up again and dropped down to the floor. He closed his eyes and leaned against the stall door. He seemed embarrassed.

"Of course I have!" He said confidently.

I walked towards him and sat in front of him. "Yeah who?"

"I don't kiss and tell." He looked away and laughed.

"So you haven't?" I smiled.

"Yes I have!" He snarked back. "My father took me to a quidditch game a few years ago and this girl beside me kept looking at me. And smiling. After the game, she came up and...yep." He closed his eyes in satisfaction.

"And what?" I looked at him intensely.

"I don't kiss and tell, Y/N." He patted my head.

"She kissed you on the check didn't she?" I laughed.

"That doesn't matter! A kiss is a kiss!" He said in frustration.

"Cheek kisses don't count!"

"Then...I guess I haven't." He looked down, embarrassed at his failed lie.