"The Boy With Fiery Hair"

They should've warned me that a boat ride was involved.

I successfully kept my breakfast down during the boat ride and regained balance and composure after stepping onto the campus.

The castle's overall look was straight from a story book. the twinkling stars in the sky shone a light onto the ancient stones of the towers. The lights emulating from the many windows nearly blinded me. I couldn't take my eyes off it. I made my way towards the building, following a huge, hairy man named Hagrid. I could hear the twins behind me chucking and whispering. I hoped not about me.

The building was warm and inviting inside. It made me regret wearing so many layers. I walked up the stairs that lead to an old lady welcoming us. She introduced herself as Professor Minerva Mcgonagall.

My brothers warned me of this speech. For five minutes, she rambled on about houses and magic. My feet were tired and I was hungry. Food now.

As I waited for her to finish, I felt a jolt in my shoulder.

"Sorry." A calm voice whispered to me. A young boy with rosy cheeks emerged from my right shoulder and stood next to me.

"Not a problem." I said.

"I'm sorry I'm just so excited. aren't you?" He smiled widely.

"About what?"

"The sorting ceremony!" He quietly exclaimed.

"Why would I be excited about that?" I scoffed.

"The houses are like your family. They'll turn you into the person you're meant to be." he placed his hands on my shoulders and shook me. "I'm going into Hufflepuff. My whole family has been it."

"Good for you." I tapped my foot, impatiently waiting for food.

"What about you?" the boy asked.

"I don't know. Ravenclaw maybe."

Can this boy leave? I don't wanna talk about houses. I WANT FOOD!

"I'm Cedric by the way. Cedric Diggory." he jumped back to my side. His hair was orange. Not as red as George and Fred or as I like to call them; Tweedledee and Tweedledum. It was fiery kinda. Reminded me of autumn leaves.

"Y/N Y/L/N." I responded.

Professor Mcgonagall finally allowed us to enter the dining fall. As we walked towards the end of the hall, I saw above me a huge night sky. Candles floating around me and I almost felt tempted to try to grab one.

My head swerved towards to Professor Mcgonagall once again. She held in her hand, a huge piece of parchment. She instructed us to come up when our name was called.

"Fred Weasley." her voice echoed through the hall and all the students were glued to the ginger haired boy getting a talking hat placed on his head. He waited nervously for his house to be announced.

"GRYFFINDOR!" the hat boomed. the gryffindor table erupted with cheering. George was sorted there as well.

Of course the ginger brats would be sorted into the same house. they're practically the same person.

"Cedric Diggory." The lady called out.

The little boy skipped up to the hat and closed his eyes. His clothes were many layers of the color yellow.

He really likes Hufflepuff.

"HUFFLEPUFF!" Cedric opened his eye in pure excitement and happiness. He joined the Hufflepuff table.