Reestablished Love*

Content: Angst (Tiny bit), SMUT 18+, (graphic sexual encounters, dirty talk, oral m/f receiving, creampies, lawd havith mercy it's the works), Fluff :)

It's been 2 months since the accident and my body was healed for the most part. Some days came with aches and pains, but other than that I have complete movement of my body. The only other problem was the mental wounds that wouldn't heal so quickly. There were days I didn't want to get up, but I had my kids and of course Chris. Chris was always ready to help, even when I pushed him away.

Chris made sure that I would be okay with driving before I even thought about it. He didn't want something to happen where I'd have an issue. I had finally convinced him that I was fine and I could drive myself without getting an anxiety. Once I did so I drove to the hospital. 

The drive wasn't long, but I could feel my heart beating faster every moment that I got closer. I was going to see the man who started it all. I hadn't seen him or talked to him since the incident had happened. Lawyers contacted me and asked for a settlement instead of pressing charges. The settlement was hefty and more than enough to pay my hospital bills, so we decided it was the best option. Besides there wasn't much Tom could do now. 

After signing in, I walked to his room. "Zendaya?" I gasped. She was right next to him in a chair. A book out along with some food on the tray. "Hi." I walked in. 

Zendaya beamed once she saw me. "Y/n how are you?" She got up to hug me.

We hugged. "I'm okay, how are you?" 

A small frown appeared. "I could be better, but I didn't go through what you went through." 

I didn't say anything. I didn't exactly like talking about it. "Uh it's okay, really." 

Zendaya didn't push it. She just nodded her head and glanced at Tom's comatose form. "I figure you came to see him too." 

I nodded. I stepped up to the bed. Tom was placed on the bed with a breathing tube down his throat. He was still breathing on his own, but the tube was to help him. He hasn't woken up since the accident. The doctors pronounced him in a coma. Carefully, I pressed my palm to his forehead. "I never knew how he felt about me, but I should have known something was wrong." 

Z shook her head. "I should have told you he stopped taking his medicine. He said he was okay and I believed him, but I should have never let him stop taking them." 

"What medicine?" I questioned. It was the first I was hearing about some medicine. 

"His medicine that he's been taking since he was a child. He only told me about it because we lived together and it was hard for him to hide it, but Tom used that medicine to keep his mind in check. He only had episodes without it."

I turned back to Tom. Another reason we didn't press charges was because I had a feeling he was sick. He just needed some help. "I understand." 

"I bet you're wondering why I'm here?"

I shrugged. "You're still his wife right?"

She shook her head once again. "We filed for divorce about a year ago, I'm still one of his emergency contacts. His parents, Harrison, and I are working together to keep his business going. I'm here because I do still have love for him. Just not the way I use to." 

"That's amazing Z, how you can forgive and still love him." 

Zendaya gave me a warm smile. "It didn't come overnight." She walked back over to her chair. "I think you'll be able to forgive him sometime too." She grabbed her book and all her personal belongs.