Back to College

Warnings: Implied sexual content 

I smiled gleefully at the woman behind the sign in desk. She has short black hair and is kinda tall, but she was sweet as she could be. "Hey Lena!" I waved to her. It was one of those days where my job was out and I could got do stuff while the babysitter was still at the house. 

"Hi Y/n, you here to see Chris again?" She smiled back already signing me in. I nodded to her and showed her the bags in my hand. I had gotten him lunch to repay him for getting me lunch. His classroom was one of the last down the hallway of the large building. I practically skipped because I was so excited to see him. 

It didn't sound like teaching going on so I just pushed open the door. I was wrong about him not teaching. I stood still while a class full of about maybe 50-70 students stared down at me. Chris was writing on the board and had stopped to see who had entered the room. "Mrs. Evans?" His voice was laced with amusement. "Glad you could join us today." He continued to write whatever he was writing on the board. 

With heated cheeks I walked over to his desk and sat the food down. "Sorry." I whispered and began to turn around to leave. He grabbed my hand to pull me to the side. Murmurs began to rumble and my anxiety started to flare up.

"Why don't you stay until I'm finished and we can maybe talk?" He asked with his puppy dog eyes. He knew if he didn't use puppy dog eyes first then I would probably had said no.

I shrugged. "Fine, but only cause you're cute." I smirked and strutted my way to his desk. I knew he regret it later when he couldn't focus on teaching. 

"Uh class this is my wife, she'll just be listening in on this one." He took a glance over at me with a smirk before going back to teaching the class. 

I watched him work his magic, his muscles flexing under his tight shirt. The way his large hands moved around with his hand gestures. It was so fascinating and it had me remembering the days I sat daydreaming of him while in class. He's such a dream, but my dream come true. I looked at the class while most of them were in a daze from a lack of sleep and some of them were interested in what he was saying. I had a feeling I had stumbled into his philosophy class rather than his history class. These students had to be around my age group and I could feel them staring down at me in confusion, probably thinking Chris was my sugar daddy. The guys in particular stared at me with some kind of amazement and curiosity. 

After 30 more minutes of lecture Chris dismissed the class by asking if they had any questions. "Uh yeah professor, how did you and your wife meet?" A girl asked. 

Chris chuckled. "I meant about lecture, but if you really want to know..." He trailed off before looking at me and then back to the class. "That's classified information. Anything else?" Most students had started to walk out already, but most of them stayed with their hands up. 

"How old is your wife?" A guy, typically frat boy, asked with a smirk. 

Chris began getting annoyed knowing just what the guy was implying. I choose this time to step in. "Hi, a lot of these questions are about me, so why don't I just answer them myself." I clapped my hands together. "I'm in my 20s, not gonna tell you my exact age, Chr- your professor and I have two kids, and we love each other and that's all I have to say about that." 

A lot of students just nodded their heads and began to pick up their stuff and leave. They had their questions answered so they just left. "They ask too many questions." I joked turning towards him. I poked him in his hard chest. "But you were so cute up there with your muscles and your brain."

"Aww thanks babe. You're a real doll you know that?" Chris tilted my chin up so he could kiss me properly. "My students are so curious, especially when it comes to my personal life." He pulled away, large hands still resting on my hips. 

"I could tell." I hummed. "Oh before I forget I brought you lunch." I reminded him. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him down for another kiss. I pulled away first after the short peck. "I guess I'll leave you to it, Steph is probably wondering where I am right now." I played with his fingers that were still sat on my hips. 

Chris grinned that mischievous smile he liked to sport and picked me up effortlessly. I yelped as he carried me into his office that was connected by a door to his classroom. I started to giggle when he put me down on the small couch in the confined area. "Not yet doll, I can't have you all to myself when I get home." He breathed against my neck before placing a kiss there. 

When we were done the room was hot as hell. Chris sat up with a sweaty chest and he sighed stretching out his shoulders. I panted trying to regain my breath and Chris laughed. "This has been a wonderful visit." He said as he helped me up. He kissed my bare shoulder before moving to grab my clothes for me. As I was slipping on my underwear and jeans Chris came up behind me to kiss at my still exposed skin.

"Babe, I gotta go." I bit my lip and pulled away from him. "Unless you want one of your students to see me naked." I slipped my bra back on and grabbed my shirt. 

"No one is seeing anyone naked doll." Chris started to button his own pants up and his shirt. "But I do have another class starting in about 5 minutes." He ran a hand through his soft brown hair. 

I put my shoes back on and looked in the mirror at my smudged lipstick. I attempted to fix it, but left everything else on. "I'll see you at home babe. Love you." I kissed him one last time before walking out the room. 

"Love you!" Chris called out. 

Lena was still at the reception desk when I walked out. "Bye Y/n have a nice night!"

"I will thank you, you too." I smiled back at her. 

A/N: Hehe