Doctors visits

Warnings: none

"Mrs. Evans, why am I not surprised to see you again for a pregnancy test?" The female nurse at the front desk said. She was always a mean woman. I think because she wanted Chris, but she can't have him so she takes it out on me.

I sighed and signed in on the paper. "I guess I was destined to have many children." My sarcasm jumped out.

"Haha very funny, you know the drill."

I took my seat in the waiting section of the office. I picked up a magazine to read while I waited. 5 minutes had gone by and Chris had raced through the door. "Babe!" My eyes widened because I didn't expect him to be coming. "What are you doing here?"

"Well I saw that you're appointment was during my plan hour and I saw the opportunity to be with you." He said and caught his breath. He sat down in the chair next to me.

I sighed dreamily. "Well thank you." I smiled up at him and he placed a kiss on my forehead. I saw people staring, mostly women eyeing Chris up and down.

"My pleasure doll." He kissed me again, but this time on the cheek.

We waited for a few more minutes before the nurse finally called us back. I did the usual routine check up and then they did their version of the pregnancy test. Chris and I were waiting and Chris started laughing to himself.

"What?" I asked with a amused smile. Chris shook his head and said 'nothing'. "No really Chris, what's up?"

"I'm just nervous that's all."

I nodded and agreed. It wasn't too long before they came back with a test result and the doctor prepared us for what was to come. "Well Mrs. Evans, it seems like there is a new addition to the family. Congratulations you're about a month pregnant."

Chris's face lit up and he wrapped me up in an embrace so tight. "I hope this one's another girl so I can have two angels who look like their mommy."

"Chris..." I trailed off. "I love you so much."

"I love you." He said and he kissed the top of my forehead.

A/N: so I lost my computer so updates are gonna be slow, more spelling errors will happen, and I'm sorry this one was trash.