❀┊ Ch.1: Meeting Them

"No.. no.. please don't leave me.. come back.." Keith mumbled in his sleep, tossing and turning in bed. He woke up and sat up immediately without even realizing and started crying softly. He heard a knock come from the door.

"Come in.." Keith weakly said.

The door opened, a person walked inside with a cup of water.

"Keith, was it that dream again?" Someone said.

"Auntie, it keeps haunting me.. i wish it could stop." Keith responded then continued crying in his pillow.

The person, auntie, she was keith's friend who was 6 years older than Keith right now (18). Her name is Lila.

"You're 18 already, i know this dream may be horrifying but Its best you try to forget about it and enjoy your day, cmon! Its your first day of 12th grade at your new School!" Lila said smiling.

Lila knew about keith's trauma. She was the only person who would believe him since he showed his true form to Lila and only Lila. She helped Keith get up from bed and to stop crying.  They both walked to the kitchen, and ate their breakfast normally.

"When you get to school, make sure you hide your wings and halo. Okay?" Lila said munching on her bacon while looking at Keith.

"Yeah, i will dont worry."

"Okay good, i dont want people knowing that you're an angel"

"Me neither,"

It was almost time to go to school so he hid his wings and halo and put on a shirt with a prohibited sign on it and wore some dark blue jeans, he was going for a blue theme to match with his hair. He put on his cap, he looked like he would stand out a lot so he put his cap back. It was special to him since that was his first hat given by Lila.

He walked out of his room grabbing his school bag and putting on his shoes, unfortunately he didnt have blue shoes, only red ones.

"Stay safe okay Keith?" Lila said while giving Keith reassuring pats on the back. "Now go you don't want to be late on your first day!"

Keith walked out the door and went into the school bus, with a bunch of lively kids. Most of them were a little too crazy. Keith didn't even want to sit beside them. He found a girl sitting alone at the back seat, she was wearing a red dress, and she had sorta fluffy hair, her hair color was a brownish color, it looked sort of familiar to him. He was a little too shy to sit next to her so he didn't sit beside her. He found another person sitting alone, he had ginger hair, he was wearing a green sweater that looked comfy, he wore baggy pants that had a beige color. He looked like he was going to kill someone so he didn't sit next to him either. So he just sat in the very back by himself.

Once they arrived at Lakewood high, they all walked out the bus and walked to the entrance of the school.

'Woah this school is huge.' Keith thought as he walked inside. He pulled out the papers for his schedule for today and he had a School Welcome ceremony for his first "Class". He just followed where the crowd went which was the stage.

They all sat down in a random seat. Keith was sitting next to the girl he saw in the bus, he felt a little familiar with her but decided not to speak. On the other side, he was sitting next to the ginger he saw in the bus as well. Keith was a little shy so he just stared at the floor awkwardly.