❀┊ Ch.18: Mr. Seductive

Yesterday, Zeke couldn't find Keith. He had been worried and getting even more worried by every hour passing by.

He noticed him only once, but that was the last time he seen him that day. Until the end of the day.

He saw him with his lively bunch of friends, and that Pico guy. The one he despised.

He began to overthink, turning back to where he was hiding from. His eyes widened and his breathing was uneasy. He slowly calmed himself down and walked away.

Once Zeke got him he walked to his room and slammed his door shut. It was dark in his room with a glimpse of light peeking through his windows. He chuckled softly, as his true form slowly appeared.

RING!!

"Ah!" Keith yelled, sitting up quickly as his wings extended. He glanced at what made a thud, it was his lamp that he hit.

"Stupid lamp.." He spat.

He quickly put them back up before Lila comes in the room. Although he saw shards of glass and the floor.

He used his magic to pick up the pieces carefully and threw them in the trash. He let out a small giggle before turning to the door to see Lila.

"Young man." She said.

An awkward smile formed on Keith's face as Lila glared at him.

"You know, you should be careful, when getting up at 6 am in the morning." Lila crossed her arms.

"I-"

"You didn't think i'd hear that?" Lila chuckled.

He looked to his side, hesitating.

"Don't worry, accidents happen. Just don't do that again." She said, walking out the room.

"Okay.." He mumbled.

He fixed his bed and went inside his walk in closet and thought of an outfit to wear today.

He went for a casual outfit, he picked a white loose shirt with a pale blue jacket the same length as the loose shirt, and white sweatpants.

For his shoes, was the usual white vans. For his accessory, was a simple silver necklace with a lock pendant.

He had a matching necklace to go along, which was the same silver necklace but with a key.

He got his clothes and went to the bathroom to shower and change into his clothes.

As he put on everything he needed for his outfit, he walked to his closet and looked at the matching necklace.

He brought it along and put it in the pocket of his sweater. He brought his bag along with all the stuff he needed for school.

He walked out his room and grabbed his phone on the way out.

"I'm not hungry." Keith said.

"Can I go to school early?"

"Sure..? You always want to go to school early. Why is that?" Lila asked.

"Erm.."

"Is it Pico?" She teased.

"Lila!!" Keith whined.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding!! You can go see your prince."

He put on his shoes as a rosey tint appeared on his cheeks, he lightly stomped on the floor before walking out the door. He reminded himself to hide his form which he did.

He walked around 10 minutes to arrive at school and he was out of breath. He leaned on a nearby pole and looked around to see no one in sight.

That's when he took off his backpack and sat down on the concrete and scroll through social media.