𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

After going through her day and avoiding her classmates who were asking for selfies with her and Julie, Lexi walked out of her third to last class and through the halls to get to her locker. Just as she rounded the last corner, she found Flynn leaning against a set of lockers with a small smirk on her face before the redhead followed her friend's gaze to find Julie standing in the middle of the hall talking to Nick.

A grin appeared on the Daniels girl's face at the sight before she made her way over to stand next to Flynn. The pair continued to watch their third Musketeer's conversation with her long-time crush before Nick said his goodbyes, causing Flynn and Lexi to exchange a quick look then they rushed towards Julie.

"Well, that wasn't just a 'what's up?'" Flynn said as soon as she and Lexi came to a stop in front of the Molina girl.

"Nick wanted to go on a date," Julie told her two best friends, only to receive giant smiles from them in return before the smile on her face slowly faded, "and I said no."

"What? Why?" Lexi and Flynn questioned in unison, making the pair send playful glares at each other then they turned their attention back to their curly-haired friend for her explanation.

"You know what you said. This Luke thing isn't going away any time soon, so I...I figured why waste Nick's time?"

"Aww! My baby's all grown up! She's choosing to like someone who doesn't really exist, but she's all grown up."

"But he does exist. To me. It's the same thing for Lexi and Reggie," Julie retaliated while gesturing over at her redheaded friend, who sent her a quirked eyebrow in response before looking towards Flynn to find her sending a smirk in her direction.

"When did this conversation suddenly become about me?" Lexi asked as she continued to glance between her friends while she began to fiddle her fingers and sway back and forth.

"Oh, come on. Everyone saw the way you two were looking at each other last night. You also said that you guys sometimes write songs together and that he came to you for his 'Jar Jar' problem. You finally found someone to match your nerdiness!"

"Oh, look there's the bell," the Daniels girl stopped her friend in the hat before she could continue while her cheeks became as red as her hair.

"There was no bell, Ali."

"Looks like I have to head to class," Lexi told them before sending one last smile to the confused pair in front of her then rushed down the hall and in the direction of her locker.