𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

The duo quickly sprinted through the halls of the Orpheum as Lexi silently prayed that they would make it to the stage in time. They both picked up their speed as soon as the large double doors were in sight before they busted through them and headed towards the stage while sending Flynn giant grins along the way.

"Wait, where are you guys going?!" the raven-haired girl called after her two best friends, who simply sent her smiles in response as they kept walking, "they're going on stage!"

The announcer's voice cut through the air to welcome the audience that filled the Orpheum as the two girls walked onto the stage. Lexi hesitated for a moment as her eyes scanned over the largest crowd she'd ever stood in front of before her gaze fell upon her family. Her parents stood next to Ryder and Cami with giant grins on their faces as they clapped along with the crowd.

After sending them a small smile in return, her attention fell on Isaac standing next to her brother. Lexi hadn't seen her uncle since he unexpectedly left for New York almost two years ago without saying a word. His disappearance crushed her in ways she could never explain. He used to help her with her music and was a big help to her when she needed a confidence boost. The two of them along with Ryder formed the first band that the Daniels siblings were ever a part of.

Yes, she and Ryder had a special bond that no one could replace or get between but Isaac was just as important to her. He and her brother were the main reasons the redheaded girl got into music. Lexi wanted to be exactly like them. She used to think that her world came crashing down when the Wilsons and Dirty Candy embarrassed her in front of the whole school. But the second she laid her eyes on her uncle, Lexi knew that wasn't true. Her life started going downhill the second Isaac vanished.

The Daniels girl was drawn back to reality when she felt a hand brush against hers. The action caused her to look over to see the Molina girl staring back at her with a small smile on her face. All her negative feelings seemed to fade away as she stared back at one of her best friends before the two of them continued onto the stage. The crowd began to applaud the two girls as Lexi took her place behind the keyboard and Julie stood behind the microphone. The pair smiled and waved at the large audience as they continued to clap for the young artists before they started to quiet down. Once the room fell into a comfortable silence, the curly-haired girl took the mic off the stand to address all the people there to support them.