Chapter 22

Warnings: infinity war

*infinity war, but they're all on Wakanda, including the guardians of the galaxy*

Steve's POV

We were on the battle field in Wakanda. Space creatures landed outside of the border, but they obviously weren't going to stop there. They started going through it, some of them dying a long the way. T'Challa ordered for the borders to be opened so that they wouldn't get to Vision.

We were all going down soon. I saw a space dog thing tackle Bucky. I immediately wanted to help him, but I soon got tackled by one too.

Seconds later, Thor arrived, taking out a ton of the aliens. We fought for a long time, until we all realized that Thanos was here.

We were all ready to fight him. Bucky went first, but was soon defeated by the titan. We barely survived fighting him. We were all down and Thanos had all the stones.

Thor threw storm breaker at Thanos and impaled him in his chest. "I told you, you'd pay for that." Thor said coldly. What did Thanos do to him?

"You...you should have gone for the head." Thanos snapped. We all got up, looking at each other as Thanos disappeared. Natasha and I looked to our rights to see Bucky.

Bucky's POV

I started to feel light, but in pain. I tried finding Steve and Natalia, but when I got there, I looked down at my hand to see turning to dust.

"Steve, Natalia? What's going on?" I asked, but soon, I felt the rest of my body going. I wasn't able to think straight until I fell to the ground into dust.

I woke up in an orange colored place. I saw Sam, Peter P, Peter Q, Drax, Groot, Mantis, Gamora, T'Challa, Shuri, Wanda, and some other people.

"Where the hell are we?" I asked. Sam turned around.

"I-I don't know. Where's Steve? Or Nat? Or Rhodey? Even Tony?" Sam asked. They weren't there.

Shuri's POV

Thanos must have snapped his fingers because due to my calculations, we were in the soul stone. Not everyone was here, but at least I had my brother with me.

Natasha's POV

I saw Bucky die in front of me. How could I let this happen? My best friend, Wanda, was gone too. I lost my  Baby Spider as well. How could this get any worse?

Should I add this to the story? Bucky being T'Challa and Shuri's adopted brother? Because I love it and may do it anyways soooooooooooooooo