Chapter 27

Irl

(This is an au, Karli Morgenthau is still alive, but is not trying to plot anything bad cos the GRC changed and stuff)

TW: the chaoticness of winterfalcon

Sam's POV

I was walking to Izzy's because I decided to hang out with Barnes. I arrived, hoping he wouldn't bring up our previous conversation. Which of course, was as inevitable as Thanos' snap.

"Hey Barnes." I said.

"Wow, we've known each other how long, and you're still calling me Barnes? I thought we were close." Bucky said, playfully acting offended. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, you also thought we were dating." I said under my breath, but of course he heard.

"About that..." he started, I cut him off before he could continue.

"Let's not." I said. Bucky looked down. A lady came up and gave us some food. Bucky must had already ordered.

"Not having the usual today?" She asked Bucky.

"Nah, thought I'd try something new." Bucky replied. (In this, they're both friends cos why not).

"Hey, where's Yori?" Bucky asked.

"Probably arguing with Munique again. They can't seem to agree on the entire garbage situation." She said. I found out later that the girl's name was Miki(I looked it up).

"I'm still wondering how Zemo got a phone in prison." Bucky stated randomly.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why??? He's in prison!" Bucky exclaimed.

"He's also a Baron." I said.

"That doesn't mean anything!" Bucky said.

"Hey Miki, do you think someone in prison could ever get a phone? Like, even if they're a Baron? Could they get a phone in prison?" Bucky asked Miki.

"I don't think so. The guards probably wouldn't let it." Miki responded.

"Damn it." I said. Bucky started laughing, happy that he was right. It made me happy that he was happy. I don't know why it did, but it just did.

Suddenly, an old man walked through the door and sat next to Bucky.

"Hey Yori." Bucky said.

"Hi. Can you help me with Munique? He's putting his trash in my trash can." Yori said.

"Sure." Bucky responded, leaving me.

"Sooooo, you and Bucky dating?" Miki asked.

"What?" I said, confused.

"I mean, he's been really happy lately, especially when he's with you or he talks about you." Miki stated. Wait, Bucky talked about me? To his friends?

"I'm not sure what we are." I said blankly.

Bucky's POV

Of course Munique and Yori got into another argument. It felt like saving Steve in alleyways back in the 40's, except, not violent.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Hey man, I'm just trying to throw away my garbage." Munique said.

"Why not just get another bin?" I suggested.

"And stop using my bin." Yori added.

Sam's POV

I was watching Bucky and Yori through the window. I couldn't hear anything, but it was still entertaining to see Bucky trying to keep both of them calm.

Another familiar face walked in. John. He walked up to me, and sat down where Bucky was sat before. Miki just glared at him.

"Hey, someone is sitting there." Miki said to John.

"I don't care, where is Barnes, Sam?" John said sternly. I knew why he was here, and I wasn't about to tell him where Bucky was.

"I don't know." I said. I looked at Miki, signaling her not to tell John anything. John looked at Miki.

"Where is he?" He said, more aggressively.

"I don't know who you're talking about, I'm just a simple waitress trying to make my way through life." Miki said. After a few minutes, Bucky and Yori walked in.

"I knew you both were lying. Barnes, you're under arrest." John said.

"Seriously? Again? That's the second time this month, you guys must really hate me." Bucky said playfully.

"Don't test me Barnes." John said. He pulled out his handcuffs to take Bucky, but he just walked back to his seat.

"I just said you're under arrest." John said.

"Ok? Sucks to be me then." Bucky said. I looked at him, worried. John grabbed Bucky's arm and pulled him out back to the alley. Yori, Miki, and I ran out to see what was going on.

"Come with me or I will shoot. I was given the right to shoot if necessary." John said, holding up a gun.

"Go ahead, it's not gonna change anything." Bucky said. John was about to fire, until I pushed Bucky out of the way.

"You're welcome." I said.

"I had him on the ropes." Bucky said.

"I know you did." I replied. John looked at Miki and aimed to fire. Bucky quickly blocked the bullet from coming out with his metal arm while I got Yori and Miki inside. Bucky grabbed the gun and broke it in half.

He threw one punch at John and knocked him out. He came back inside and sat beside me again.

"Thanks for saving me back there, I owe you one." Bucky said to me.

"Anytime." I said.

"You guys are killing me with your sexual tension. Just get it over with already, you guys are obviously in love." Miki said.

MikiMouse: definitely🌌boyfriends🌌

Comments:

PeterParker: YESSSSSSSS

Karli: finally
          SamWilson: bruh
          Karli: it was hard enough fighting you guys before, but having to fight the tension between you guys was a living hell.

Shuri: as they should

Wanda: Get it I guess

ShangChi: is it official???
          Imbuckybarnes: I guess
          ShangChi: YES

Woooooh get ready for a ton of winterfalcon cos I am obsessed with them and Anthony and Sebastian😁