Chapter 74

Song Theme: Jay Sean- War

Raven's POV.

It was quiet for a second until I hear a voice speaking. "Hello? Raven?" Jerry's voice from the phone. I snapped out of the depression thoughts and place the phone on my left ear. "Yeah, I'm here! Sorry I was just..." I said, clearing my throat. "I know I heard from you guys argument. I'm really sorry I caused you a lot of trouble and got you into this mess." He said in a guilty tone.

"It doesn't matter now, Jerry

"It doesn't matter now, Jerry. What matters now we need to find a way to get rid of the curse without killing anyone and track down the master." I said after I sigh. "No Raven, it's too risky and dangerous to find him." He warned me. "Jerry, I have to..." I said but he cut me off. "Trust me, Raven. You don't want to find and deal with him. If he does find you, he'll take you away and never let you go. It would be better if you stay hidden while I take care of him." He added. "Jerry, I'm not run and hide like coward and staying there doing nothing when I have to protect my family and save you and my brother." I said.

"I'm doing this with or without your help

"I'm doing this with or without your help." I added. "Raven, you don't know what you're saying. He's not ordinary vampire, he's the first and the original vampire of them all. He sent the seven deadly sins to do his dirty work by capturing all the innocent people for creating more armies." He said. "Like you did?" I asked. It got quiet for two minutes until he clear his throat.