Chapter 29

(Song Theme: Steve Miller- Abracadabra)

3rd POV.

Charley followed the actress (Ginger) who played the victim to Peter Vincent's penthouse as Ginger led Charley from the elevator through a mini museum. "That's all his stuff?" Charley asked. "He started collecting tarot and Quija, gateway stuff." Ginger replied amused in a Spanish accent. "Now scholars they call him, those books, the forgotten texts, the Agrippa. He reads them all." Ginger explained. She caught Charley to stop in front of the wooden stake. "No don't touch anything, he's pmsy today, sensitive little girl." Ginger still explained. "Over there, that's haunted antiques." She still explained with clenching her hands into claws. "Cursed stuff, and that's Pete's honorary degree from LVSU, but he got it off the internet." Ginger still explained after pointing to the right. Once they reached the anteroom Peter had started a fire as he waited for Charley to interview him. "The one and only" Ginger gestured to where Peter was standing. "Midori me" Peter mockingly to Ginger who taunted him back. "Midori yourself douchbag" Ginger sneering turned and walked away. "Fuck you!" Peter exclaimed as she left the anteroom. "Asswipe" Ginger taunted him using both of her hands to flip him off. "Come on, come on." Peter said after he shook the jacket off and place on the side of the furniture. He moved to the bar, pulled out a glass bottle with green liquid in it. "It looks like pee, but I'm hooked, do you want some?" Peter said. "I'm good, thank you." Charley said. "No? Too much for you. You want a Shirley Temple? Sit down." Peter asked while pouring some Midori in glass filled with ice. Charley laughed nervously but shook his head and sat down on the chair. "So, I'm the expert for your vampire thing. Huh?" He said moved his wig on top on the glass vase. "There all the rage." Peter said sauntered over to his chair grabbing his crotch roughly in the leather pants he wore before sinking down into it. "Leather it doesn't breath, fucking rashes are fucking killing me." He said squirmed a little more before turning to Charley. "Shoot" Peter said. "Right, well look I know your show. I know your show is an illusion." Charley stated. "Meaning bullshit?" Peter commented. Charley nodded. "Fair enough." Peter said. "But say I wanted to kill a vampire." Charley started. Peter began to laugh as he removed his beard and mustache. "Yeah sorry go on" Peter said. "How would I go about doing that?" Charley finished. "You want to know how to kill a vampire? Seriously?" Peter asked taking of the side burns and eye piercing off. "Yeah kill a vampire" Charley said nodded his head. "Well let's think, you got fire, be heading. You can make him a big garlicky omelet or go traditional stake through the heart. BAM!" Peter said laughing. "Cool, so that stuff works?" Charley asked. "Well maybe not the omelet." Peter said shaking his head. "How the fuck should I know?" Peter asked."I don't know, you have all this stuff and you're Peter Vincent vampire... I don't know, I'm not sure." Charley said shaking his head. "I read books! You think I'm hanging out with Dracula and the Easter bunny? Fuck off!" Peter said getting up and moving back towards the bar. "I'm sorry but I have a personal interest in this. I think one of them got my friend." Charley said getting up and headed to the bar too. "What one of them? Meaning a vampire?" Peter asked pouring Midori on a rag. "Yeah Jerry, he lives nextdoor to me." Charley replied. "Jerry, Jerry the vampire?" Peter still asked and laughed using the rag to remove his fake tattoos. "Do you think I don't know how this sounds? Two days ago I would have laughed in my face but it's really happening. I'm so far down the rabbit hole. I was in his house or his lair or whatever and I got these pictures." Charley said as he taking out the pictures."If you just look at them?" Charley asked. "Okay, get out" Peter said throwing the rag on the bar counter. "No please" Charley pleaded. "You're a nut job. Ginger!" Peter called. "I'm not, I know what I saw." Charley argued. "You don't collect this stuff. You don't have all these stuff, if you don't believe and I promise you I can take you to him. I can show you what you been waiting for." Charley said hoping Peter would listen. "What? In the Clark Country, Nevada? Ginger! That's a hot bed of supernatural." Peter nodded still don't believing Charley."It's though, it's transient population. People work all night they sleep all day." Charley said and Ginger finally show up with annoyed face. "Get this loser out of my sight please." Peter argued. "He got my friend already! I'm not crazy, I'm not. I don't want to know this shit please just look at the pictures." Charley pleaded. "Get the fuck out of my house." Peter said sharply. "Time to go doll" Ginger said gently grabbing Charley. "That won't be necessary because he's under arrest." The Officer came toward behind Charley and handcuffed Charley's hands on his back. "Under arrest for what?" Charley asked in a panic tone. "For stealing the vehicle, speed limits, crashed on one of the cars and parked in the handie cap." Officer replied. "But I still need to talk to Peter." Charley said still panic. "Sure and I bet you stold this jacket as well." Officer said after pulling Charley away from Peter and came towards but stop when he saw Raven and Adrian standing there with angry look. "Adrian, Raven you got to help me please." Charley begged. "I don't think so Charley Brown, you've crossed that line and we're not gonna help you anymore we're done." Adrian said in frustrated tone. "But Adrian.." Charley whined. "No buts Charley, we told you to be patience and work together as a team but no you never listen. You always doing this every single time when I get the school assignments and my Birthday getting everybody attention being asshole to me and pushing me to the side like I'm invisible to everybody. Guess what I'm done with this,  you're doing it on your own." Raven yelled at him with angry tone.