Chapter 10

(Song Theme:Brad Fiedel-Street Lights)

Raven's POV

"Raven wake up, wake up." I hear familiar voice calling to me. "Wake up Raven please." Familiar voice still calling out. I felt something soft on my lips then I woke up back to reality like I was drowning. "Hey it's okay it's okay you're just having a nightmare." Jerry said trying to calm me down. I took a breath trying to calm down till I'm getting confused and curious.

"I put you in the truck while you slept in and putting your clothes and boots back on

"I put you in the truck while you slept in and putting your clothes and boots back on." He explained and knew I was gonna ask. "Sorry I must of worn you out." He explained chuckle. "It's okay I just wasn't expecting that and a lot more." I said nervously giggling. "Did I really talk in my sleep?" I asked and he nod. "What did I said in my dreams?" I asked. "You call out my name and you also said Please don't leave me." Jerry explained with a grin and I ended up turning red from the embarrassment.

" Jerry explained with a grin and I ended up turning red from the embarrassment

"Oh my god I really did said that." I muttered in embarrassed. "I figured something happen to you from your dreams that's why I pull over and kiss you." He still explained. "Jerry I'm sorry, I normally don't do that until now." I said still embarrassed. "It's okay it happens most people talk to their sleep all the time besides you're so cute sleeping peacefully and sleep talking." He said in tease. "Although I do like when you're dreaming about me." He said with a wink. "Jerry." I muttered.