ⓧ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 // 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡

"We are the fearless onesWe are the loaded gunsWith nothing left to loseWe are the reckless youth"

We are the loaded guns
With nothing left to lose
We are the reckless youth"

Reckless Youth ~ Pillar

Arriving at the lake, Johanna noticed a couple of young adults were already sitting around a small bonfire, laughing and eating marshmallows —while a few students swam in the water; reminding Johanna of the fun, picture-perfect summer camps she'd often seen in the movies. The ones she always wanted to go to, but couldn't, because the real ones were too expensive.

Looking up from his phone, a young man with dark, auburn colored hair, smiled, and waved Milo over. Pulling Johanna along, Milo punched the guy in the arm as he stood up; the young man playfully shoving Milo over.

"This baller right here, is Henry, or Pilot."

Johanna smiled, shaking Henry's hand. "Why the name Pilot?"

Henry then smirked at Milo, before shooting up into the air like a rocket. Swooping over the lake, he circled back around and landed on top of the picnic table.

Johanna clapped softly, earning a dramatic bow from Henry.

Returning back to the circle, Henry and Milo introduced Johanna to some of the other students —and shortly after, Johanna sat quietly; observing each of Milo's closest friends from the team.

Henry Summers was twenty three and the leader of the Initiates —the younger X-Men. He was also the eldest, and only son, to Jean and Scott. Rebelling against his parents, Henry quit his second year of college at Princeton, and became a Computer Science teacher at Xavier's. By the way he carried himself, an old soul in a young man's body, Henry seemed really nice —talking about his love for teaching, joking around with Milo, occasionally stealing a couple glances at Johanna; asking her questions and making her feel accepted. Thankful for his genuine kindness, Johanna believed almost immediately that Henry was born to lead the Initiates, and would one day successfully lead the X-Men.

Jogging from the water, wrapping themselves with towels, were two young men —one tall and lean, and the other around Johanna's height; with a slightly toned build, and a couple of small tattoos designed on his right bicep.

The taller guy with shoulder length hair and pointy features, was Rogue and Gambit's twenty year old son, Tommy, twin to Grace —who wasn't born with any powers; and most likely painting in the art room. Tommy, who went by Singe, was known as the introvert on the team —completely contrary to his parents' outgoing, bubbly personalities. Although always present and on time at team meetings, Tommy rarely ever made any appearances at the fun, group outings.