Jerk

Thoughts: 'Sample'

Word Count: 639

This is for a reader who's a part of the Itty Bitty Titty Comity, lol. So...Smoll chest girlies like me.Kinda Smutty.

Jerk

"You've got worthless, lil' tits," he bitterly muttered, his gloved, right hand slapping the little perky set, causing them to perform a short-lived, yet, sweet little jump he eyed in a trance state.

His words were filled with mockery, but truly, he eyed every bit of her with nearly unblinking eyes, mesmerized by her exposed body in a way she hadn't bothered to take in at the moment.

Instead, she looked away, her (e/c) colored eyes eyeing her clothes that all lay scattered, each and every piece stretched and torn due to his impatience.

She wanted to hide from him, and more than anything, obscure the sight of her small chest, but it wasn't possible in the state she was now.

Her arms were pressed together behind her back, the itchy rope tightly bound around her forearms in a way that made it impossible to pull them apart, leaving her with no choice but to expose herself to him, her heaving chest beautifully presented to him.

As she took in a long, stilled breath, he released a low breath of his,

" Well, " he then muttered with contemplation, his blue eyes glued down, eyeing the meager bit of chest with a tight bite to his lower lip,

"...At least they're cute," he murmured with praise, caressing the little lump in his hand sweetly before his entire hand enveloped the small breast, soon retreating his fingers until they were all drawn to the center of the tender flesh, tugging the cute, little bud that stood out excitedly.

And at that, her back arched, unwillingly drawing in more for him, the action making him chuckle, the kittenish look in his eyes becoming even more prominent as he curled his lips into a satisfied, little grin,

" Oh darlin', what's with that face?" He said lowly, then pouting playfully as he watched her morph the lustful bliss she wore into a bit-lipped grimace.

His left hand's index and middle finger strummed beneath her chin, the light, ticklish brush causing her to squirm. Consequently, the bind that held her dug into her skin, making her grow even more agitated,

"Talk to me," He encouraged her, "Speak to Daddy."

"Y-You're such a jerk..." She breathed, finally finding it in her to look up at him, her (e/c) colored eyes staring up at him pathetically, something that made his insides stir,

"Ah, Come on... I'm still willin' to fuck 'em," He rasped, his upper body leaned down to her, breathing out her name in a way that made her heart drum even louder, the sound of his voice almost drowned out by the loud rhythm.

With a snaking hand, then pressed his palm at the side of her face, holding her cheek as he hummed her name again,

"(F/n), " He cooed.

His lips pressed to her hairline before he drew back, standing back at his full height, one that seemed much more imposing as she was cut down to size by her position.

" And then...afterward," he trailed off, a deep, low growl vibrating his chest,

" - I'll fuck you too baby.

Oh... I'll fuck the absolute shit out of you." He promised her and mindlessly, she quivered, reactive to everything he did, the woman affected by even the tone of his voice and the wonderful thickness that it possessed.

'Of all the people scattered in the world...' She started, watching as he made himself comfortable, the thick layers of clothing he wore removed in a way that was sensuous and teasing,

'Why did it have to be him?' she wondered while she eyed him with glazed (e/c) colored eyes, nearly salivating at the sight of the man that both loved and humiliated at the same time.

"Jerk..." She breathed again, both hating, and loving him, both feelings melted together, not one existing without the other.