Right Here

Warnings;

Somnophilia

non-con that moves to dubcon

Maybe breeding?

I guess it's also yanyan / Yandere

-If it's not your fancy, please just don't even touch it.

A/N: You know, this actually came from the little story I have out, but I reasoned it was better as a standalone instead, because Higgs isn't like that in the other work.

He's more of a sweetheart, still crazy, but I mean, a sweetheart nonetheless.

Word count: 879

Right Here

" He's not coming for you," he reminded her, his already deep voice thickened furthermore as he rasped the words right into her ear, "He...forgot...all about you." He groaned out, his hips sinking down to hers in a deep and sensuous meeting that was preceded by a low moan from his part.

" He forgot about you," He said again, his two hands moving over the soft skin of her legs, tenderly grazing his rougher skin over the exposed limbs before he hooked each one, soon hoisting them onto his shoulders.

Slowly, he eased down, her thighs soon pressed to her chest as he descended,

" But don't worry...I'm right here," he told her, his palms finding their way to her cheeks, holding them dearly.

"Sweetheart, I'm right here... " He murmured repeatedly, each dive down met with a sweet envelopment of warmth that left him high.

' If only you'd have those pretty eyes open.' He thought to himself, wishing she'd look at him,

'If you'd just look at me, Sweetheart, you'd know just how crazy you drive me.' He silently spoke, 'If you'd look at me, you'd make this all perfect,' He enthused, soon letting her legs glide down his arms, traveling there with the purpose of being held by his bent arms.

'But this is good enough,' He then reasoned, eyeing her beautiful body as it lay beneath him, 'cause right now... You're mine,' he mused.

'Even if you're thinking about him now...You're right here with me,' He went on with a dumb grin.

"- Just us," he hummed, his face lifting into a sweet grin as he watched her begin to stir, and during then his heart soared.

"There she is," he murmured with the glowing expression, greeting her with a pleasure that numbed her entire being.

Her (e/c) colored eyes soon fluttered opened, the glossy and dazed orbs looking up at the hazy sight of him with confusion.

"Higgs?" She said softly, knowing his voice, yet not understanding, "Wha..what... why?" She muttered incoherently before her eyes rolled back, a mewling cry then emitted from her gaping lips as her further questioning died out, drowned out and overpowered by the new, invading sensation.

" That's it sweetie," he said encouraged her, "That's my name..." he said with a swell of pride,

"I'm right here," He repeated.

Shakenly, her hips rose up to meet his, her entire body raked with hard shivers as he repeatedly fucked her, hitting her sweet spot with perfect aim he'd mastered just for her.

"I've been thinking about something baby," he then uttered, his voice low and soft,

" If I go in here," he grunted while the full length of his cock sheathed within her,

" If I cum...right here again," he specified while taking a short pause in his movements.

"Fuck..." He hissed, "Would you forgive me?" he asked her, and as he spoke, all of his words sounded muddied to her, muffled by the heavy pounding of her heart as it bounced heavily.

He doused her heat with his own warmth, all while tightly pressing his hips to hers, the flesh melting over each other during the meeting, stuck by the glistening sweat that coated them both.

With a final heave, he slowly eased himself out from her in a slow drag that left her itching to have him return.

She couldn't think properly, her mind growing hazy as her body had already been used to the point of overstimulation that left her helpless.

'Higgs, ' she thought helplessly, desperate to have him rut into her more,

"Higgs...please," she breathed, "I...want more," she said while struggling to find a steady breath.

Broken beyond reason, she cried out to him, the urgent sound filling him with even more drive.

In his half daze he dragged his blue eyes down to her parted legs, eyeing the sight of her well-used snatch, still gaping and sweet, greedy for more of him despite already being full.

'Oh... Bridges... you could never.' He thought snidely.

A slim finger tenderly trailed up and down her wetness, a lax, weak sigh leaving her at the gentle motion.

"One more time, right?" He said softly, his lips coming down to hers, greeting her with a tender kiss as his finger dove into her, instantly coated by the remains of his many acts of love.

Her body squirmed, writhing beneath him as he gave her just what he asked him for,

'More,' He thought to himself, ' I'll give it all to you,'

" - I'm sorry," he murmured against her mouth, her two legs held on each arm, hooked there after he'd plunged into her yet again.

" I'm really sorry (f/n)," he said while using her again, his body feverishly moving, the ensnared man desperately wanting to keep the sight of her gazing up at him fresh in his mind, using the moment to ingrain the lovely sight in his brain.

' I can't help myself, sweetheart.

I can't stop myself.

Fuck... I love you,'

" You're mine, " he murmured while he watched a sweet smile rise, pleased with being the one to will it out of her.

"You're all mine now," He said with certainty.

'Our bond is the only one that will remain.

Our connection is the only one that matters. '