.➵ ﹢☁️°·︴𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙚🌻︴

🌌

After her funny chat with her Bestfriend,the girl decided to just roll around on her bed,not being able to sleep at all.

"I can't help but cringe at those two lovebirds" the girl says,voice soft and gentle despite of the cringe feeling she felt about her cousin and friend's relationship.

Ofcourse,she had to keep her voice down or else her mother might burst in her room,announced.

"But I can't help but get Jealous as well,lucky Nojam,having a Girlfriend...and she happens to be Lyn"The girl adds,hugging her pillow tightly,sighing afterwards.

"Both my Cousin's are popular and are dating,yet here I am,having a massive crush on someone secretly and,a sad loner,still looking like a potato"The girl sighs,deciding to reach for the Unfinished Novel on her nightstand and just read,not feeling sleepy at all.

"But then again,I'm happy spending my single ass life with my Bestfriend,I'm good...really good"Nari says,hands turning on her little nightlights while grinning at the thought of her and YangYang,who were by each others side since childhood.

"I might not be as lucky as these books many main characters,but Atleast I have my Bestie Liu YangYang"She smiles,referring to the book series she grew to love reading which the characters we're lucky in love.

Although, she never got to finish all 23 books yet,she still tried,she fell in love with them,even though she was bitter for love.

"Well,I better finish reading this one...I just started and I still have a lot more chapters to go.."She tells herself,already opening the book.

"The "00" Liners:Time for Love in University" She read the book's title,a habit she had grown throughout the years,with small smile inching on her face.

Flipping the pages,she tried reading a few phrases from different parts of the book,stopping at a particular page that caught her attention.

She'd always do such thing,ever since her love for reading started,just because she wanted a head start of what stories she was about to handle.

"The Sporty Team Captain and the Basketcase with hidden talents,classic love story,cliche as well,reminds me a lot about Jeno and Lin,they're story is very much alike.."She says,after reading for a while.

"Aeralyn Jung and Jeno Lee,who would have thought they'd end up dating?"

Going through some more pages,she stopped again.

"This one kind of reminds me about Taro and Abby.. kinda cliche,but really cute"

And again.

"This is exactly like Jaem and Yans..and this part is funny,its exactly like what happened to them"

And Again.

"And this one,The male is like Injun...exactly like him..,I'm jealous of the girl he's paired up with..."

And Again..

"The Rich Loner Heir and The School's It Girl"She mumbles and then smile at the sudden thought she had "This reminds me a lot like Yangs and Ella,sadly bestie doesn't like Her...I wish he would.."

"Yangyang would've scolded me already if he knew I wasn't going to sleep yet.."The Girl adds,with a faint laugh,a laugh only she could hear.

"He can't do anything about me anyways.."Nari giggles softly,thinking about how her Bestfriend would just give up in persuading or scolding her due to her Hardheadedness.

And again, she flipped to another random page,and to her surprise, it was the page focusing about the books actual main Leads,making her a bit tingly and happy to finally discover about the characters and their story.

But the next thing she saw written on the book made her expression change,the last phrase she was about to read made her frown and not knowing why she felt sad and annoyed at the same time,she shook off her thoughts.

Maybe it was because it reminded her of something,that something making her feel like throwing up but having butterflies at the same time,making her blood boil but her cheeks redded as well.

It reminded her of someone,and that someone was the person she didn't at all know how to react to.She hated him yet there was something she couldn't deny about him.

Without even reading the next few words left on the page,she already closed the book,heaving a sigh of frustration with eyes closed aswell,saying something with a scoff afterwards.

"Enemies to Lovers,even more cliche..."

🌧

–🌧–