➵ ﹢☁️°·︴𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚🌻︴

-💛-

-
💛
-

-💛-

-

"What what?!"The girl who was sipping on her Mango smoothie says,eyes going wide.

"Are you okay Dear?"Came from her mother,who was currently beside her with a sheet mask on her face.

"Yeah,I'm alright Mom" Abby says softly and show the woman a smile which she gladly returned back.

"Oh good to hear,we only have 5 more minutes of free time"

"And after that its back to house chores,atleast we have a chef now to do most of the cooking"Abby's Mom says causing her daughter to laugh at the statement.

"Speaking of ,that chef is probably inlove right now,Mom"

"Well,so are you my darling"

The Mother-Daughter Duo we're currently in the living room bonding in the form of Doing some skincare together.

Both listening to some soft music in relaxation,

They had the time to do so the entire day,Since the two men of their household went out.

To be exact they also had their own day out,probably fishing somewhere.

-

"Mom,I'll come and help you down hear after I take a bath alright"Abby says to her mother who was now in the kitchen,both of them finally done with their little skin care session.

"Sure thing Abby"Was her mother's reply as she maked her way upstairs to her room.

And when she arrived,the first thing she did was check her phone again.