➵ ﹢☁️°·︴𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 🌻︴

—🍓—

🍓

"Shortie,did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?"Liu Yangyang ask cautiously,scared he'll get hit by the girl walking next to him who seemed pissed off.

As she halts in place the male was given the chance to observe her face,that's when he knew he had to hold both of her shoulders so she wouldn't loose her balance.

"Don't worry,I'm not Kim Haneul level of tired"The Lee says and closes her eyes shut for a moment as the male infront of her just nods

"She would've laughed so loudly if she heard that.."

"Hmm..exactly.."

"Do I have to uh—"

"Yangie,I'm fine"

"I just didn't get enough sleep"The Lee simply says and yawns,leaning onto the males chest afterwards causing a giggle to leave her bestfriends lips.

"Don't ask.."Nari says soon after,not even having the energy to explain why she was up all night long,not with the reason something she knew she hated.

Or believed.

"Wasn't going to" The male replies,a smile on his face as he stared down at the girl he found adorable at the Moment.

Atleast she told him he wasn't the same level as tired as their friend Kim Haneul was,well that was a longer story.

He figured the girl must have just stayed up cause of homework,or maybe she must have binge watch some show or read a book like usual.

Only if he knew.

"Why is my gf leaning onto you like that Liu Yangyang?"A loud voice was heard causing the Liu to flinch slightly,but then roll his eyes at the newcomer.

"Good Morning to you too Lee Dohyeon"

"And please,you're too inlove with Mark Lee to even make Nari your girlfriend" Yangyang says as the tan girl then giggled.

"Okay true,but still Nari is my girlfriend"

"Whatever"

"Why is she snuggling onto you early in the Morning though?" Hae asks curiously,even tilting her head sideways as she waited for the male to reply.

"Cause she's allowed to snuggle with me early in the morning?"

"Yang,I'm Serious right now"